I am addicted

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

VIP
Here it is!
gallery_171_404_125329.jpg


It's an '05 Hyperlite Murray 142.3 Bio2 with Era Bindings.

I walked out with it for only 359. I'm pretty new to wakeboarding, and I don't have a boat, but my buddies and cousins do so my dad decided it was time for me to move past all the beginner shit and we just split the cost. I got to ride it this afternoon, and it really is smooth and fast, and has a decent amount of pop for being a continuous rocker, but the lake was too choppy to actually make any good edges.
 
Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Aug 21 2005, 10:24 PM
Here it is!
gallery_171_404_125329.jpg


It's an '05 Hyperlite Murray 142.3 Bio2 with Era Bindings.

I walked out with it for only 359. I'm pretty new to wakeboarding, and I don't have a boat, but my buddies and cousins do so my dad decided it was time for me to move past all the beginner shit and we just split the cost. I got to ride it this afternoon, and it really is smooth and fast, and has a decent amount of pop for being a continuous rocker, but the lake was too choppy to actually make any good edges.
[post=543296]Quoted post[/post]​

cool board :thumbsup:

i'm actually contemplating about buying a Yamaha Wave Runner. I rode a Sea Doo 2 wekends ago for the first time and i'm hooked.
 

BigJ

VIP
Nice. Today I was actually behind one of those sea doo boats, and it wasn't the best for boarding, but that's all I have to get behind right now.
 
Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Aug 21 2005, 10:46 PM
Nice. Today I was actually behind one of those sea doo boats, and it wasn't the best for boarding, but that's all I have to get behind right now.
[post=543314]Quoted post[/post]​


it's probably hard to catch a wave behind a Sea Doo :lol: they don't make big enough waves to even do anything.

maybe i'll try wake boarding also. sounds fun as hell. :)
 

dveit

VIP
Looks nice bro! :thumbsup:

I've been meaning to pick one of theses up, because i've got pretty much everything else. Kneeboard, ski's, salom ski, double tubes, and one of those chairs that you just sit down in. :D
 
thats sick dude, I used to ride every day after work but my boss/friend just sold his boat so i got no one to ride with now, sucks

He used to have an 04 mastercraft Xstar, it was sick with the ballast's filled and some fat sacks we'd throw a solid 3+ ft wake

I used to be pretty good, i could throw a few inverts and what not but i didnt get to ride allll summer, pretty sad :(

sweet purchase, and if u ever get the chance get to ride behind a boat like that mastercraft with some good riders, it will help you so much. I learned a backroll in a day just riding with this one guy who was amazing...

:worthy: you lucky bastard i wish i had a boat
 

BigJ

VIP
Originally posted by Speedracer228@Aug 22 2005, 06:35 AM
thats sick dude, I used to ride every day after work but my boss/friend just sold his boat so i got no one to ride with now, sucks

He used to have an 04 mastercraft Xstar, it was sick with the ballast's filled and some fat sacks we'd throw a solid 3+ ft wake

I used to be pretty good, i could throw a few inverts and what not but i didnt get to ride allll summer, pretty sad :(

sweet purchase, and if u ever get the chance get to ride behind a boat like that mastercraft with some good riders, it will help you so much. I learned a backroll in a day just riding with this one guy who was amazing...

:worthy: you lucky bastard i wish i had a boat
[post=543437]Quoted post[/post]​


Yeah, I've never ridden behind a mastercraft or with anyone else that isn't as new as me yet. I'm getting mass better though, I can't quite go w2w but I'm landing a lot more when I make a progressive edge.
 
nice dude all it takes is practice and the nuts to go at it every once in a while

i dont care what boat id get to ride behind as long as id get to go again....

But i am very spoiled after riding behind an xstar, pretty much everthing else feels sub par
 

BigJ

VIP
This weekend I might have the chance to ride behind a Supra. I'm fucking pumped, but also quite scared of the 5 foot wake.
 
Top