I bought a $1200 Beer Holder....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Simple...I need a beer holder...so I went shoping...first went to Lowes...and theirs was nice...but they wanted $65 to deliver it...so I went to my local Sears...and they had one...but they wanted $50 to deliver it..and my house was just 5 blocks away...so I went to U-Haul...and rented a truck for $30....and go it home...put a beer and some gas in it...and I can finally....Drink and drive....... :ph34r:

abl.jpg

abm.jpg

abe.jpg

abd.jpg

abo.jpg

abp.jpg

abq.jpg

abr.jpg

abs.jpg

abw.jpg

Lawn mower races at my house from now on.....

abf.jpg

abg.jpg

abh.jpg

abi.jpg

abj.jpg

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
Nice, I had a 22hp Craftsman at my parents old house, I used to drive up the curb and put that bitch in "Rabbit" speed and burn some tractor rubber...hahahaha

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I got to figaur out on how to mount that damn wing on here...and add some more rice to it...18hp is fun...but not enough....22hp+...now we're talking...and maybe a race seat....ohhh let the mods begin with this puppy.... :ph34r:

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
turbo it...lol

a small t2 and you'll have a 45-50 hp lawn mower. put some smaller gears on it too and make it fast.

Iron 1

awesome, one night while bringing in the mowers I found out you can pull a wheelie for 2 parking spaces!!!! hahahahhaa

ScrapinSi

BRING IT ON...
BB185h42LT.jpg

18hp briggs i/c motor, 42" deck, 6 speed... Basically the same tractor as yours, with a slightly different cooling motor, and a different hood. I have yellow which makes mine faster, but I didnt get the cupholder... :(

And I only paid $857 out the door... :)

CiViC_SOHC

wow drinking and driving thats so unresponsible...lol in a tractor its not though!!! hha! thats funny that your willing to put money in that! but it would be fun haha!

ScrapinSi

why is it funny? You ever try mowing a big lawn with a push mower? Funk Dat!

And i priced it out.. $5 for the OEM Cupholder..> i'm ordering it this week. :)