I bought a $1200 Beer Holder....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Simple...I need a beer holder...so I went shoping...first went to Lowes...and theirs was nice...but they wanted $65 to deliver it...so I went to my local Sears...and they had one...but they wanted $50 to deliver it..and my house was just 5 blocks away...so I went to U-Haul...and rented a truck for $30....and go it home...put a beer and some gas in it...and I can finally....Drink and drive....... :ph34r:

abl.jpg

abm.jpg

abe.jpg

abd.jpg

abo.jpg

abp.jpg

abq.jpg

abr.jpg

abs.jpg

abw.jpg

Lawn mower races at my house from now on.....

abf.jpg

abg.jpg

abh.jpg

abi.jpg

abj.jpg

Nice, I had a 22hp Craftsman at my parents old house, I used to drive up the curb and put that bitch in "Rabbit" speed and burn some tractor rubber...hahahaha

I got to figaur out on how to mount that damn wing on here...and add some more rice to it...18hp is fun...but not enough....22hp+...now we're talking...and maybe a race seat....ohhh let the mods begin with this puppy.... :ph34r:

turbo it...lol

a small t2 and you'll have a 45-50 hp lawn mower. put some smaller gears on it too and make it fast.

awesome, one night while bringing in the mowers I found out you can pull a wheelie for 2 parking spaces!!!! hahahahhaa

BRING IT ON...
BB185h42LT.jpg

18hp briggs i/c motor, 42" deck, 6 speed... Basically the same tractor as yours, with a slightly different cooling motor, and a different hood. I have yellow which makes mine faster, but I didnt get the cupholder... :(

And I only paid $857 out the door... :)

wow drinking and driving thats so unresponsible...lol in a tractor its not though!!! hha! thats funny that your willing to put money in that! but it would be fun haha!

why is it funny? You ever try mowing a big lawn with a push mower? Funk Dat!

And i priced it out.. $5 for the OEM Cupholder..> i'm ordering it this week. :)

Back