i found it-- the perfect house.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah i know, thats it. lol thats actually a steal for the money. but its more than i can afford every month.

i need 1 roomate to help with the mortgage, and another to help with the bills for power, water, tv, etc...

i dunno... 500? 600?

i'd have to actually BUY the house first. lol

i figure, the 2 under the house can be used for parking the dailys, and the 2 in the back for the projects.

over time, i'd extend the garage double deep so its a 4-bay, but still 2 wide.

keep the building/modding in the back, and stuff in the front :p

That is a STEAL... i mean a damn STEAL! I wouldn't be surprised if its already under contract.

1500sq ft for 4 BR's and 4.5 BA is a little small, and almost weird, but i'd be willing to bet its got a bathroom in the garage or something... Then another in the basement, another upstairs, and another in the master bedroom... And on .86 acres... DAMN... thats ALOT of land for that area.

yup.

i've going to drive by it after work... check out the lot.

fromt what i've seen so far, pictures have been decieving.

if the drive by looks good, i'm going to call the realestate agent on it tonight.

sure. but there's no jobs except in the cities... and i'm all set with cities.

1500sq.ft. , (that's the size of my place an i have 1 bath)wtf are you going to do with 4.5 baths ??? does each bedroom have it's own bathroom ?? a little overkill I'd say.

honestly, i think its a typo.

if you look close, it says this:

4.5 total bath(s)
2 total full bath(s)
5 total half bath(s)

thats 7 total baths, isn't it?

theres gotta be a typo on it.

i think its 2 full and 1 half bath.

All I have to say is location location location. Check the schools out. Make sure they are good and that people want to send their kids to them. Check the neighbors out. Drive down the street several times a day many times a week so you can observe the locals and what may or many not appeal to you. Look in the back yard and the surrounding neighbors yards. If their place is a dump in the back, chances are that they don't take care of their house like you would yours.

Oh yeah and make sure that their isn't a factory or so sorta of large company employing 25-50% of the people in that area/town. If they go under real estate will dump in price.

Good luck!

Pictures are deceiving.

If only I could count how many times I thought I find the perfect car online and it turned out to be a bust, I would be well...be able to count pretty fucking high.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Jun 28 2005, 02:09 PM
That is a STEAL... i mean a damn STEAL!  I wouldn't be surprised if its already under contract.

1500sq ft for 4 BR's and 4.5 BA is a little small, and almost weird, but i'd be willing to bet its got a bathroom in the garage or something...  Then another in the basement, another upstairs, and another in the master bedroom...  And on .86 acres... DAMN... thats ALOT of land for that area.
[post=517466]Quoted post[/post]​

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm with everyone else... that part of the country is damn expensive... thats a $120K house TOPS near me, with bonus for the detached garage.

Originally posted by wanderinman@Jun 28 2005, 07:17 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm with everyone else... that part of the country is damn expensive... thats a $120K house TOPS near me, with bonus for the detached garage.
[post=517644]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats the price you pay for being in a state where its legal to kiss your sister places other than her lips.

IF I got that , under my credit and down payment...it would still run $1770 a month for the mortgage....and that paying nothing but intrest. Room-mates are cool..but they normally move on with their lives after a year or two...and also...if it's under your cash that buys the house..the room mates would only respect the house for a year or so...and then they would not care for it as much.

your best bet...get a house that you will be able to afford...thats a given, and get one that is big enough for you, a roomate now...and possibly a GF later and a kid if that happens...when you find the right GF, then the roomate gets booted to the curb. Big house and a big garage is not everything....it just more shit to take care of.

IE...I got the house, and it needs more work than expected, and I got to spend more to fix it up just to live in, and then more to fix it up to get it pleasent to live in...and have you noticed...I'm doing more work to the house than to the cars this year... and I'm missing a shit load of racing event that I really want to go do. Maybe next year I'll have a chance to really hit the tarmac. But also, I have to do the "rim" job just to make some easy money...and thats also not a big profit..but it might pay for a roof on the house.....I hope.

Granted...your buying a newer house than I did...so you won't have to do too much work....and with the lawn that big...we better see a post about your "toy with a beer holder" :lol:

Back