I Got Me A Honda Chik!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RFHOMI2U

I just met me a new girl that loves cars! not just any cars, but she loves hondas! And she's Hott!!! drives a crx just like me, and crxgurl is on the liscense plate. She offered to come over and help me finish my z6 swap tomarrow! That is awesome! i'm going crazy. It's like a dream come true. hmmm...... wonder what happens after she helps me tomarrow..... she said working on cars turn her on!!!

You'll soon wake up to cold bitter reality .Dreams are nice, but never happen in the real world.

j/k

That's really cool man.

If I was in your shoes. The swap wouldn't get finished! :D I would be concentrating on that ass too much to be able to finish.

LOL @ nate and brian :lol:

thats too cool man! you must have done good in a previous life :D her name's not megan is it? j/p! :p

Congratulations man!

I know how you feel I just started going out with this girl about a month ago and she is very similar. She loves honda/acura and loves to work on them. She just sold her 98 integra GSR (personal reasos for selling the car). She had it converted to a Right Hand Drive, Enkeis w/toyos, Greddy Exhuast, DC Header, Crower Cam, Nitrous, Painted Type R Yellow..... Don't you just love girls like that.

But again man good job and good luck on the relationship.

yeah seriously good for you :D

my girlfriend is hot and all, but she hates, and i mean hates honda's. she is anti-import i can't even talk about what i'm going to do to my car around her, let alone tell her how much this stuff cost, she would through a fit.
its so bad that she wont even ride in my hatch, every time we go out i have to drive my explorer :(

I had one of those. She was from Jersey, and all her friends back there were Chevy drag racers. She respected imports as good cars, but not as racers (drag or otherwise). We could never have a civilized conversation about it.

Originally posted by spoonhatch@Jan 15 2003, 04:02 PM
its so bad that she wont even ride in my hatch, every time we go out i have to drive my explorer :(

thats weak. my girl loves my hatch :p i even taught her how to drive stick in it.. BEFORE the swap :lol:

Wow. I am so glad i met this girl. You know it's bad when she's better at driving stick than me!

Originally posted by Liquidblaze@Jan 15 2003, 09:26 AM
Congratulations man!

I know how you feel I just started going out with this girl about a month ago and she is very similar. She loves honda/acura and loves to work on them. She just sold her 98 integra GSR (personal reasos for selling the car). She had it converted to a Right Hand Drive, Enkeis w/toyos, Greddy Exhuast, DC Header, Crower Cam, Nitrous, Painted Type R Yellow..... Don't you just love girls like that.

But again man good job and good luck on the relationship.

you dated a girl with a RHD integra...... i don't care if she was 300 lbs i would hit that, and marry it if she did it herself....

Originally posted by RFHOMI2U@Jan 15 2003, 01:15 AM
I just met me a new girl that loves cars! not just any cars, but she loves hondas! And she's Hott!!! drives a crx just like me, and crxgurl is on the liscense plate. She offered to come over and help me finish my z6 swap tomarrow! That is awesome! i'm going crazy. It's like a dream come true. hmmm...... wonder what happens after she helps me tomarrow..... she said working on cars turn her on!!!

Well dude...You need to keep that woman happy and keep her close. My woman drives a 98 accord coupe but is pretty wierd when it comes to modding it any. All I get is cold blank stares when I try to explain to her about what parts do what on cars...Lucky bastard... :worthy:

Originally posted by prawjEKt Cx@Jan 15 2003, 07:45 PM
you dated a girl with a RHD integra...... i don't care if she was 300 lbs i would hit that, and marry it if she did it herself....

all i gotta say is WHOA! WHOA to 300 lbs...

no disrespect to any ladies here who might be 300 lbs :unsure:

Back