I got my first car! Pics included

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hunter4life

Rotary Man
Ok so I bought my first car the other day after searching for two years I found a car that nobody has in my city which by the way I live in Sk,Canada and over here cars are twice the price. Anyways I found myself a mint 1991 rx-7 with only a 155000km it was like a dream come true. So after a lot of turmoil it was mine and I would expalin the story but this is a honda site and dont get me wrong I still like hondas and am doing a project with a buddy. 93hb,b17a1 swap withother goodies
But this car was like love at first sight lol.

p.s. not the best pics but they'll do. Sorry for no engine bay pics forgot to take some

Last edited:
Nice car man!!! I love RX-7's there great looking cars.

thsancho86 im lovin the avatar :D

Last edited:
.. so, what'd ya pay? clean 7 ya got there

Damn that's beautiful. Take care of it. Treat the transmission like it's a swiss watch. Learn about Wankels from several sources, not just one. no one out there knows what the fuck they are talking about with those engines. Don't mod or even change the oil until you chart out the molecule composition in the fluid you're putting in it. Seriously, that's not a joke.

Thanks for the compliments the guy was asking 5000 for it but my dad managed to get him down to 4400 in cash and then when we were there looking at it he again managed to get him down to 4000 which is really beyond me ;) but hey he saved me 400 bucks lol.

Whoooooooooooooo....Damn that is freaki'n clean, take real good care of her. And please do not put any ricey stuff on her.

P.S turn her into a drift machine ;)

I know this thread is two months old but looking for some advice with my exhuast. Its 3 inch all the way through with those huge tips..Sounds gay when idling guess cuz I hate ricey stuff. So is there a way I could pipe her down to a smaller diameter or would that make it sound worse? Also would just getting different mufflers be my answer...not liking the cans^_^

certainly not smaller pipe, but do get different mufflers. Not really an expert on muffler sound vs wankles, maybe someone else can chime in here?

Do not fuck with the Mazda specs unless you KNOW what you're doing.

That said, dynamax or whatever mufflers were good for the 13B.

Yah Im very aware that 3' is a little big lol sounds like crap when its idling..of course thats me...the ricers in town think its awesome^_^...Im just looking for something thats not to loud (not bad right now) when you give her juice as well as a clean sound when its idling. Think I am going to have to get rid of the mufflers.

Dynomax makes some nice quiet turbo mufflers.. try those out.. i got one when i had my hatch.. its was louder than sin before i got it and it quieted down quite a bit

Back