i got some alarms in..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Vtec Andy.....

**** PIC'S ARE UP PEOPLE****Hello everyone if you don't know me my name is Andrew, from New York. and i got what you need. My Brother has 3 alarms for sale the 2 way pager's in carbon fiber.... they are all brand new in the boxes i don't have a pic for them yet hoping to get my friends camera to take pic's of them... the alarms are Auto Page.. Rs-850 LCD alarm with lcd pager in carbon fiber... these retail for 400.00 bucks and he is selling for 250.00 if we need to ship we will possibley cut shipping in half depending where you live... any other questions post on here or pm me....

Thank you..Andrew

PM EF9CivicGen4 he was talking to me about getting an alarm with pager and shit. so pm him he may be interested.

BUMB for cool products./

yeh i should be able too, in surprised no one on here brought any of them yet... you got half off already

s4058c0daaae8b.jpg

s4058c0c635b77.jpg

s4058c0ea186b9.jpg

s4058c0980ea79.jpg

s4058c0b01fbf8.jpg

I may pick one up. i have to check first wit hmy dad, i had planned on geting "power lock" so let me see what he says first.

So how much for the one of the alarms and shipped to San antonio tx. 78204... I too have to check with my dad because my del sol dont have powerlocks neither..so i you have a cool price then I maybe would take an alarm off of your hands... thanks... :)

hey.. i just got your quote... it will be 5.50 for package. and 13.10 for ground shipping... so total of that will be 18.60.. i will cut in half for you if you want to buy so it will be a grand total of $256.00.. for a great alarm let me know.. and yeh it sucks not having power lock's i wanted them in my 92 hatch ,but to much money for me ,but i still got top of the line alarm :D

Back