I HAVE AN AUDI :) :) :)

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Well I did it.

I bought a 1996 Audi

12XXXX miles

2.8 Quattro

I love this car :) :)

I bought it with a 1 year warranty so I'm satisfied.

I got it for less than half of what I was willing to spend, which makes me even happier.

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
Originally posted by micah@Jun 5 2005, 12:37 AM
grats dude, im envious! :p
[post=507975]Quoted post[/post]​

shit me too....

Enjoy your new ride man....

show us some pics...... :)

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Now you just need to find an RS4 body kit like my old audi had

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
that car is so much fun to drive...

my digi is a piece and broke but I can get some crappy shots from the webcam from the house unless I get the digi working again.

I still can't believe what I got with a warranty for well under 10k, under 6k actually under 5k.

Only thing I'm dissappointed in is that a bulb in the dash is out, but I knew that before I bought it. I'll get a new one tomorrow but still a PITA.

Bl6CRX

Congrats man!

Why are these cars sooo cheap???

Theres three nice looking ones in the auto trader for under 5k around me.

It sure looks like a lot of car for the money.

Maybe I should get me one :)

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
And the fact that Audi wasnt doing very good in the earily 90s over the last 5-6 years Audi has really picked back up.

Also Audi killed their own resale value on the 96-2002 models by bring out 2 new models in 2 years 2003 and 2005 so the 96-2002 Audis have lost most of their value

oh plus the 96 is a 2.8 with less valves and less power then I think the 98s and up.

I believe the 96 is 3 valve making only 172HP while the 98+ is 4 valve motor making 190HP

also the eaily Audis had nice interiors VS a civic but when you sit in a newer audi you will see just how far Audi has came in the last few years in making a much nicer lux car.

totalburnout

VIP
Originally posted by jeffie7@Jun 5 2005, 09:24 AM
And the fact that Audi wasnt doing very good in the earily 90s over the last 5-6 years Audi has really picked back up.

Also Audi killed their own resale value on the 96-2002 models by bring out 2 new models in 2 years 2003 and 2005 so the 96-2002 Audis have lost most of their value

oh plus the 96 is a 2.8 with less valves and less power then I think the 98s and up.

I believe the 96 is 3 valve making only 172HP while the 98+ is 4 valve motor making 190HP

also the eaily Audis had nice interiors VS a civic but when you sit in a newer audi you will see just how far Audi has came in the last few years in making a much nicer lux car.
[post=508080]Quoted post[/post]​

to add to those thoughts, 97/98 are also known as problem years and just about every consumer guide tells people not to buy those used models.

i looked about a 1.8t quattro and thought about chipping it but i was afraid that something was going to go on the engine.

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I'm not too worried about the extra power.

6 Less Valves...6 less things to replace

I'll eventually sell it, cause I'm going to want a newer model in a year or two.