I HAVE AN AUDI :) :) :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Well I did it.

I bought a 1996 Audi

12XXXX miles

2.8 Quattro

I love this car :) :)

I bought it with a 1 year warranty so I'm satisfied.

I got it for less than half of what I was willing to spend, which makes me even happier.

Originally posted by micah@Jun 5 2005, 12:37 AM
grats dude, im envious! :p
[post=507975]Quoted post[/post]​

shit me too....

Enjoy your new ride man....

show us some pics...... :)

Now you just need to find an RS4 body kit like my old audi had

gallery_3_9_22598.jpg

that car is so much fun to drive...

my digi is a piece and broke but I can get some crappy shots from the webcam from the house unless I get the digi working again.

I still can't believe what I got with a warranty for well under 10k, under 6k actually under 5k.

Only thing I'm dissappointed in is that a bulb in the dash is out, but I knew that before I bought it. I'll get a new one tomorrow but still a PITA.

i like that kit also, there's a scratch in the front bumper so it gives me a reason to buy a kit :)

Congrats man!

Why are these cars sooo cheap???

Theres three nice looking ones in the auto trader for under 5k around me.

It sure looks like a lot of car for the money.

Maybe I should get me one :)

And the fact that Audi wasnt doing very good in the earily 90s over the last 5-6 years Audi has really picked back up.

Also Audi killed their own resale value on the 96-2002 models by bring out 2 new models in 2 years 2003 and 2005 so the 96-2002 Audis have lost most of their value

oh plus the 96 is a 2.8 with less valves and less power then I think the 98s and up.

I believe the 96 is 3 valve making only 172HP while the 98+ is 4 valve motor making 190HP

also the eaily Audis had nice interiors VS a civic but when you sit in a newer audi you will see just how far Audi has came in the last few years in making a much nicer lux car.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jun 5 2005, 09:24 AM
And the fact that Audi wasnt doing very good in the earily 90s over the last 5-6 years Audi has really picked back up.

Also Audi killed their own resale value on the 96-2002 models by bring out 2 new models in 2 years 2003 and 2005 so the 96-2002 Audis have lost most of their value

oh plus the 96 is a 2.8 with less valves and less power then I think the 98s and up.

I believe the 96 is 3 valve making only 172HP while the 98+ is 4 valve motor making 190HP

also the eaily Audis had nice interiors VS a civic but when you sit in a newer audi you will see just how far Audi has came in the last few years in making a much nicer lux car.
[post=508080]Quoted post[/post]​

to add to those thoughts, 97/98 are also known as problem years and just about every consumer guide tells people not to buy those used models.

i looked about a 1.8t quattro and thought about chipping it but i was afraid that something was going to go on the engine.

I'm not too worried about the extra power.

6 Less Valves...6 less things to replace

I'll eventually sell it, cause I'm going to want a newer model in a year or two.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 5 2005, 11:05 AM
thanks. :thumbsup:
[post=508092]Quoted post[/post]​

CONGRATS ---->again....

Now get us some PICS....... :p

Back