I have no doubt in my mind

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92stoccord

Big Member
That there are ghosts, or some sort of energy that can show it's self through digital equipment.

I have a friend who thinks his house is haunted for two reasons. He has some strange paranormal on-goings there. No big deal. People can often get shit wrong/misunderstood/freaked out about things that aren't anything strange. The second reason is this: He has 2 rooms in his basement that are separate from the main basement and crawl space. One is where his water line runs, he puts shit in there. The other, he's been in twice since he bought the house. No one has a good feeling about this room. It's got a door on it. There are 2 locks on the door, and a 1 inch hole in it. They're on the outside of the door. In the room theres an old fireplace mantle, a cot, and an F150 dashboard. He put the dash in there, and the rest was already in there. The window is also boarded up and theres a heavy metal box on the outside of the door. It's literally like a solitary confinement chamber.

I know someone by friendship that is a "paranormal investigator" never really paid much heed. Figured she blew everything out of proportion. Well she ended up in the same place at the same time as the kid with the house and I was there with a couple friends, so we went over and started checking it out.

She walked around taking pictures pointing out all the "orb" dust particles. I figured this was gonna be stupid, so I really had a skeptical outlook. We went in the basement, started asking questions on a digital recorder. We had 2 of them actually. One inside the room and one outside the room. Just the usual stuff, "How are you, Why are you here, Are you trapped here, Were you locked in this room, Were you abused, etc" Then the owner of the house asked something a little unusual. Just asked "Does my lifestyle annoy you?". He's in the middle of remodeling, and he lives with his girlfriend and her daughter, and their house is constantly torn up.

Well we went upstairs after we got done asking questions and listened to the recording. Well there were a few hazy yeses, simple stuff, iffy answers or drafts. Well when the owner asked "Does my lifestyle annoy you" on the first recorder there was a soft, but very audible "Something....change". This was the recorder in the room. The second one was outside the room, so we listened to it, and at the exact same time as the other one, there was a loud and clear "Something needs to change".

Also, there was a "medium" with us. Idk about her, don't really believe in mediums, but there was one thing that really freaked me out. She said "I believe there was someone here that had a slight mental retardation, and there was something about their face not extreme, maybe down syndrome, they may have been difficult to deal with at times, and was locked in that room until they calmed down. But there was a physical deformity too. Possibly an arm or leg that wasn't completely formed" The owner of the house freaked out. He just remembered that when he first moved in there was a leg brace in the room. He threw it out.

That voice though, automatically got rid of all my skepticism. I have no doubt now.

wow, chills down my spine reading that.....And this reminds I sitll need to see "the Haunting in Connecticut"

it sucked....
at least if you watch the bonus features, afterwhich you will realize that the movie has virtually NOTHING to do with what actually happened.

Lots of dogs are plain retarded, but all dogs go to heaven, so retarded people must be able to go to heaven too.

/aggie logic :p :D

But this shit is creepy.

Valid file extensions: avi doc gif jpg mp3 pdf png psd txt zip

zip it, or rip it to an mp3 and you can attach it

Ok now say the same shit you just did, but pretend I'm 4.... wait no they have computers now. Pretend I'm 52.

Back