I Have Seen The Light!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MaaseyRacer

This light I speak of is Multi-Poin Fuel Injection....
I just finish my MPFI swap on my 89 civic DX, it started first try and it threw a code, and I started to get panicy, but then it was code 5, so i went and looked at my vaccum diagram again saw i had mixed my map sensor hoses up on the throtlebody and that fixed it. I timed the car and everything, then took it out for a spin...
Holy shit it was like having a new motor!!!!!
The car hauls now, and even with the DX cam at wide open throtle it make a sweet noise espcially at 4000+ RPM. I am about to go meet up with a buddy who has a ZC in his 4G hatch and see how it compares...
To all you 4th gen DX or STD owners, I highly recommed this mod... I thought it was going to give me the same power gain as adding an intake i was way wrong.

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
sounds cool mane! i hope i can get a swap sometime durring the summer, if i ever get a job..maybe you can help if you come down sometime this summer?

MaaseyRacer

Originally posted by 90 accord@Mar 21 2003, 11:53 PM
sounds cool mane! i hope i can get a swap sometime durring the summer, if i ever get a job..maybe you can help if you come down sometime this summer?

for sure i am down... I will be in Arizona most of june, damn it will be hot then.

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
THe dx fuel injection sucks. It is the best mod, other than an engine swap, that a 4th gen dx owner can do to his car.

MaaseyRacer

Originally posted by jeff@Mar 22 2003, 03:08 PM
THe dx fuel injection sucks. It is the best mod, other than an engine swap, that a 4th gen dx owner can do to his car.

for sure....

I will post my pics of the swap tomarrow...

phunky.buddha

Mad scientist
VIP
Nice. Did you take enough pics to write a DIY article on it?

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Mar 22 2003, 03:14 PM
for sure i am down... I will be in Arizona most of june, damn it will be hot then.

sounds good. AZ isn;t to bad in june, but thank god i have a good a/c. lol. august sucks here, thats when it hits 115 daily.