I herd you like cars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

awptickes

unimpressed by you
VIP
attachment.php

That is all.

Attachments

• cars.png
    cars.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 2,419
I love that guys laugh... but ya what the hell?

I found some of those pics in 4Chan.org lol some of them are really funny. I hated the show. Pointless modifications and waste of my time and entertainment. I would much rather watch a show about birds pooping on random people.

I would much rather watch a show about birds pooping on random people.

that'd be pretty damn funny... have you ever been shit on by a bird, or saw someone get shit on by a bird...

me and some friends went camping and i heard a bunch of birds above us.. i warned him to move or he'll get shit on... not even 30 sec. later.. a bird crapped on his arm.. fucking hilarious

A bird shat on me while walking through the zoo when I was younger. I even teased my sister that she was going to be the one to get nailed. Guess the Gods didn't like me that day.

I got nailed on the face by a passing bird during recess in 2nd grade once, in the middle of nowhere in a huge field... That damn bird was aiming for me. :ph34r:

wow. amazing. the subject started off with a funny pic of xibit or how ever you spell his name. and goes with "birds shitting on people."

have you ever been shit on by a bird, or saw someone get shit on by a bird...
I saw it once. she was about 14. shit right in her hair. she just about started crying because a lot of people were standing around.

And just to make you guys laugh.
bird_poop_kid.jpg

/weird hondaswap input:

yall ever seen an eagle shit? now that "shit" would knock you on your ass!

got shited on while cutting grass right in the face.......damn ducks:mad:

when i was in middle school.. this kid was like 6'1'' and he had a huge head..
i always said his head would be a target when the seagulls started coming around.
lunch time was big for seagulls, he got shit on like twice a day for 3 days straight.
hella funny.

We were coming back from lunch one day, and a bunch of pigeons flew over us and the one dude got shit on, right on his shoulder.. my boss, me and the other 2 that were with us were laughing our asses off.. funniest thing ever lol

<--Has never been pooped on by a bird. :looksovershoulder:

i was shit on once.. i was getting in my EG a few years back.. put my hand on the a-pillar while i started to kneel down.. son of a bitch crapped right on my hand

i was shit on once.. i was getting in my EG a few years back.. put my hand on the a-pillar while i started to kneel down.. son of a bitch crapped right on my hand

We'll consider that a defensive save for your EG :ph34r:

My buddy and I were walking into the mall one time, having a full conversation, then all of a sudden he says "Son of a Bitch!" He got shit on right on his watch

Back