I Hope U Like It

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

'89Sedan VTEC

hello i'm new here my name is Edwin and i'm from the Netherlands.I tuned an "89 sedan and just loking for other guys that did that also.It's odd to do somthing like this but i like my car.I think mine is the only one tunend this far in Europ.

specs:

- '89 sedan (used to be an 15i automatic)
- B16A swap
- koni lowering kit
- VTEC brakes and disks front and rear
- COBRA front seats
- Hassport engine mounts

can't post my pics here,but u can look at my site.My Webpage

here u'll see pics from the beginning.the creation off my car.In the pics u also see a D16Z5 engine with turbo.Sadly i blew it up.

grtz Edwin

Please tell me you threw the wing off a cliff while its burning and you were screaming "FUCK YOU!!!!"..

Other then that, nice car. :)

Originally posted by '89Sedan VTEC@Mar 7 2003, 08:00 PM
wich one the small one or the aluminum one???????
i'm now uploading some new pics

Both ;).. Sorry, this site is basically anti-"rice".. Wings are there to create downforce, why would you have the air push your rear down, taking weight off the front, where you need the most weight so you can plant the power to the ground?

Other than the wing, I like your car. :)

ok there u got a point.but if i take the wing off my car will lift his back when i'm driving over 110mls so thats why i need it.
my car wasn't developt for such high speeds. I'm doing a quarter mile in 12.1 seconds so and the wing is set so that there's just enoug downforce to keep the rear on the ground.

grtz edwin

Originally posted by '89Sedan VTEC@Mar 8 2003, 01:47 AM
.I think mine is the only one tunend this far in Europ.

I don't know about that mang,there's alot of tuners here in Germany. :D

Very nice. You do 12.1 all motor on that B16? You wouldn't happen to have a time slip scanned in somewhere, would you?

that looks like a zc, identical to the one i helped a freind work on, def not a b16a

a ZC????????????????? the engine in the first pics is a D16 DOHC en in the last pics it's really an B16A so i'm telling the truth here.I'm not stupid to tell u ther's a B16 in it when it's not.

i no i don't have a time slip scanned but probeply monday i have a dyno run. then i'll scan that in en post it here.

grtz Edwin

Originally posted by '89Sedan VTEC Posted: Mar 8 2003@ 01:47 AM
here u'll see pics from the beginning.the creation off my car.In the pics u also see a D16Z5 engine with turbo.Sadly i blew it up.

Wow does anybody read the threads before jumping in someones ass?I too thought it was weird,tell I READ the post.

BlackJDMdeath Posted on Mar 8 2003, 12:24 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yea, theres definitely no vtec there lol... i think imma have to whip out the  
ShouLinPanther Posted on Mar 8 2003, 12:09 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
that looks like a zc, identical to the one i helped a freind work on, def not a b16a  
pissedoffsol Posted on Mar 8 2003, 08:55 AM
yeah- look slike a b18a or ZC to me as well... def not a b16

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwDeAmEV3wx...360712076636036  
DEECOYGT Posted on Mar 8 2003, 08:29 AM
Sorry, i dont know hondas well but, that looks like a ZC to me?  

If you had looked at all the pages you would have seen THIS:::

s3e6a6c4b65fdb.jpg

Stop being so doubtful guys :D

By the way,what mounts did you use to get it in there?I was wondering about that exact same swap,as I used to have a 89 Accord hatch.

that's a 88-91 civic! Look at the headlights on there. No accord before 90 had non-flip headlights. or is that I am ignorant, and 89 accords have same mounts as a 88-91 civic 4 door? I am not sure because 92b16vx is usually accurate on the info.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Mar 10 2003, 01:35 AM
that's a 88-91 civic! Look at the headlights on there. No accord before 90 had non-flip headlights.

Wow hello Mr. "I don't know everything before I open my mouth"This a 89 accord:
e295f.jpg

Available 86-89 chaching ;)

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin@Mar 10 2003, 02:00 AM
is the accord model in europe different from the usdm version? that looks like a 4 door civic in the pics.

Possible I guess,but the website I got the pic from is a company in Jersey.

Back