I installed the springs.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90crx_si

OK. I installed some H&R Sport Springs on my 90 CRX Si. The springs claim 1.9" drop in the front and a 1.8" drop in the rear. The problem is that it looks like it is very close to the factory wheel gap. Is it possible that I did something wrong or does it take time to drop on its own? BTW....I havent driven it yet due to the distributor being bad....would driving it allow everything to adjust?

Give them time to settle, mine have a largr gap everytime a drop it off the lift, but a few minutes later, it gos back to normal, newer springs take a little time.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 13 2004, 07:32 AM
Give them time to settle, mine have a largr gap everytime a drop it off the lift, but a few minutes later, it gos back to normal, newer springs take a little time.

i just open teh door, jump up and down on it(in the inside, where the bottom of the door is closest to, can't recall the name) a few times and its back to normal! :D

yeah they will definately settle. yesterday i lowered my perches a little bit... originally had a 2 finger gap all around. dropped them so i could just fit one finger in. drove to the gas station and back (5 min) and i couldn't fit my finger in. later that day, i went autox and all 4 wheels were tucked about 1/2" :eek:

Back