I just got robbed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
Hey Guys I was at the bank , and some guy was selling these sony vaio laptops..I ask the guy some questions about it and he sais they are brand new, and are not stolen, so of course i fall for this shit....
He got inside my car and told me to just give him 300 dollars and i said i want to open the box first before i give him the money.. As i try to open the Box, the guy starts to panic and says GIVE ME EVERYTHING you have in your pockets, and dont try anything stupid because my boys are watching me, and I dont want to have to pull (IT) out....I look in my rear view mirror and theres a black cherokee with 3 other guys in it....The first thing that went thru my mind was my life, so i gave him all i had....which was $322.00 bux ..Then he goes "NOw get out of here, hurry get out of here....so i took off fast....
THe boxes were full of newspaper and shit...BUt im still alive..Thank GOD...
THe asshole got away with a little over 300 bux.

I hope they have everything on camera because it was right on the parking lot. Matter a fact i had just came out of the ATM..

This sucks ball man....and that money was for the rest of my turbo setup...O well I guess i wont be raciing this sunday.....FUCK!

P.S. I hope This dont happen to any of you guys....

God Bless

Why they hell did u let him in your car? Glad your safe though.

Damn, that sucks. You're lucky you're ok.

This reminds me of that movie with Damon and Marlon Waynes where at the beginning they're selling TV boxes with just news paper and a cylinder block, what was that movie?

Yeah... that sucks. Glad you're cool though.

Was this in the bank parking lot? I'd go in and ask if they have any video cameras on the lot.

damn man...glad you're alright. fuckin thieves. If they continue to pull retarded shit like that eventually they will get fucked. sorry to hear about your loss though, at least it wasn't taken from your bank like me. I had 300 dollars in overdraft charges last week...I suck at life right now :D

I would have farted.....then when he passed out...I would grab the money back..and drive him to the popo station.. ;)

Originally posted by B16@Aug 18 2005, 11:51 PM
Damn, that sucks. You're lucky you're ok.

This reminds me of that movie with Damon and Marlon Waynes where at the beginning they're selling TV boxes with just news paper and a cylinder block, what was that movie?
[post=542200]Quoted post[/post]​

was it called mo' money? idk im wasted

Damn...you're a big ol' dude too...if I were a thug, I'd be scared to rob YOU of all people...

187697507_l.jpg

:blink:

and some guy was selling these sony vaio laptops..I ask the guy some questions about it and he sais they are brand new, and are not stolen,

Sorry to hear about that, but as they say..."A fool and his money are soon parted"

A general rule of thumb for you from now on, if someone wants a fourth of what something cost in a store, no matter what they say, it is stolen.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Aug 19 2005, 06:37 AM
and some guy was selling these sony vaio laptops..I ask the guy some questions about it and he sais they are brand new, and are not stolen,

Sorry to hear about that, but as they say..."A fool and his money are soon parted"

A general rule of thumb for you from now on, if someone wants a fourth of what something cost in a store, no matter what they say, it is stolen.
[post=542279]Quoted post[/post]​

True that...O well...I coulnt help myself when i saw the picture of the vaio..lol so peeerty...
and I didnt let the guy in my car, the mother ----- got in by himself..
Ohh and Wil, im not big, its a photoshop...jk...You should've seen the guy, he was twice my size... and where did you get that pic bro? My space huh? lol

Hopefully they have the man on camera...It was only about 10-15 feet from the drive thru ATM, so im sure its on video...I'lll go check later on today...
I'll keep you guys informed...Hopefully they kill or catch those assh**es...

Airjockie Posted Today, 02:02 AM
I would have farted.....then when he passed out...I would grab the money back..and drive him to the popo station..

I did that on my way home...and my wife was the one that almost pass out..lol silly.... :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 19 2005, 09:36 AM
if thats your wife, :hitit:

:p
[post=542305]Quoted post[/post]​

YUP...One of themmm...lol...Go right ahead.... :p
You sick puppy you...lol...

wait... you just gave me permission to hit your wife?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 19 2005, 06:46 AM
wait... you just gave me permission to hit your wife?
[post=542310]Quoted post[/post]​

LMAO go for it B :lol:
Glad to hear you are OK mang.
Fucking jackers.

Originally posted by civicious@Aug 19 2005, 03:19 AM
Damn...you're a big ol' dude too...if I were a thug, I'd be scared to rob YOU of all people...

187697507_l.jpg

:blink:
[post=542253]Quoted post[/post]​

you look so much like my friend alex, like twins seperated at birth.

Back