I know its not a honda but

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

neonmike

VIP
To start the car is a 97 neon coupe with 63k on the clock. It is a sohc and i have had the engine fully built with documentation on everything for this vehicle since the day it rolled off the showroom floor. The engine has roughly 1500 miles on it since it was built and put in. here is the list of the engine components and car mods.

JE low comp pistons
Eagle H beam rods
Crank has been knife edged and balanced
Deck of the block is o-ringed
Port and Polished head
1mm oversized valves
Crane valve springs
Crane 12 cam
60mm modern throttle body
Intake port matched and injector humps removed
Hahn stage 1 turbo kit with front mount
Spoolboy modded canister with walboro 255
Super sequential blow off
Modern performance UDP
Moroso oil pan
Booger bobble strut
Booger shifter bushings
Clutchnet 6 puck sprung clutch with red pressure plate
Welded dif pin so it doesn't come shooting out
3 inch exhaust from the turbo back
Megasquirt (needs a better tune but runs pretty good)
Eibach sportlines on kyb struts
Rear discs from a sport coupe
S&w race cars 8 point cage
Custom fiberglass dash and pillar guages, A/F, Oil psi, EGT, Boost, Volts
hks turbo timer
Turbo xs boost controller
Half red Half clear tails
Batt relocated to the trunk
Shaved and smoothed bay and a small wire tuck
Modern performance front lip
Whole car repainted Orange blast pearl including all door jams

I am sure i am forgetting some things and i will add them as i remember. I have had no luck getting it registered because i cannot pass emissions, with that said it will pass just not for me, its a long story and if you are really interested in the car i will explain in detail. It will pass for whoever purchases the car just not me.I also have completely lost interest in this car as i have found my new project, i just need to get this out of my garage before i can bring home the new toy. I want 3500 for the car as it sits and it can be driven anywhere how it sits.Ask B about the potential of this car he helped start tuning it.

132.jpg

133.jpg

140.jpg

139.jpg

137.jpg

wow dude not a bad price for it my bro in law would cream on hiself for that car... he all about the neons.. lol... not a neon person my self but if i had the cash i would def buy it..

this thing will probably kick the crap out of most Hondas out there.. nice Neon...haha, never thought i'd hear myself say that..

where are u located? i have a buddy that maybe interested..

no i am 100% done with this thing it is time to move on. I am giving it a week or two to sell all the places i have listed then the partout will begin

Back