I Love My Job :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackJDMdeath

i just realized how cool my job is, im getting payed 10 bucks an hour to sit on my ass, listen to system of a down extremely loud, eat burritos and chat on the internet, life is grand :)

nah, i do a lot of different stuff, making files, writing up deposits, taking the deposits and mail and stuff to the post office and the bank, i do data entry a lot too... i also get paid to go out to dinner and eat LOL
i work for my moms oil and gas company... Freeman Energy Services

im also 19 and dont have the skills you have B... how many 19 year olds do you know that make 1200 a month working 30 hours a week doing jack? prolly not many!

My job is great. I work at a waterpark, Big Kahuna's, they have Bungie Jump like attractions out front. i operate them. it is kickass, get paid 7.20 an hour. Working 12+ hours a day. During the day we sleep and play games. at night we work hard but have fun doing it making people throw up and stuff, it is great

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Feb 28 2003, 06:58 PM
im also 19 and dont have the skills you have B... how many 19 year olds do you know that make 1200 a month working 30 hours a week doing jack? prolly not many!

im only 22 dude- no college degree...

just because people dont go to college doesnt mean they dont know as much or more than the ones that did, im living proof! i havent gone to school since the beginning of my sophomore year lol... but i learn things increadably fast ::shrug2:: all i did was sleep in school, then i got expelled, arrested, put in a childrens home, not pretty!

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Feb 28 2003, 07:38 PM
you sell candy? your name isnt lester is it??

well, if we're going to be politically correct, my named would have to be God... cuz .. apparently people can't resist paying my 400% markup on stupid snickers bars.. lol.

If I could get a real job .. i'd totally go for it, but cuz i'm a bit lazy, and often rejected by random workplaces I apply to .. I just gave up.

It's nice to have a microsoft-like monopoly in school ;)

BTW .. this is adressed to that dude who's making 1200 dollars a week .. working 30 hours .. wtf are u doing!? (Let me in!)

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Feb 28 2003, 06:58 PM

maybe you should read again!

Back