i love the snow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
This shit is so much fun. Prelude with the azenis on the back make it 10x more fun since the ebrake doesn't work.

I went to go get gas, cigarettes and beer, besides the fact that I changed my mind because the line was like 12 cars at each pump in every gas station. It was fun as hell driving.

Only one at the green light to make the uturn. What happens with the azenis on back and much more grippier snow tires on the front? Drifting Prelude. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I love how azenis get no traction in the snow. I'm gonna have to go out when there's some more snow down.

They cancelled my work tonight...so I have the night off..... :(

so.....

Poker anyone? :p

pick me up, give me a bed, and i'll stay the night. lol

im done driving in it. i just got home. its still totally drivable- but slippery. but the people out there are fucking idiots.

i drove to the bank and then to neonmike's shop for a visit. 5-7 miles total round trip... i saw 2 close calls, some dude in the middle of an intersection just sitting in his car with the flashers on :wtf: and some dude spin out in a truck. people can't freakin drive

I went to the bank in my dads silverado z71... it is a 3 mile trip and i seen 2 accidents and we have a total of maybe 3 inches ... 4 wheel drive owns :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 22 2005, 03:28 PM

im done driving in it. i just got home. its still totally drivable- but slippery. but the people out there are fucking idiots.

i drove to the bank and then to neonmike's shop for a visit. 5-7 miles total round trip... i saw 2 close calls, some dude in the middle of an intersection just sitting in his car with the flashers on :wtf: and some dude spin out in a truck. people can't freakin drive
[post=449676]Quoted post[/post]​

sleeping bag....full bedroom with out a bed, bring beeer, and chips....poker chips that is...and we'll see if Dominoes delivery guys are brave enought to deliver in this shit....

Funace is nice and hot....but I think Lil steve has my back up propane heater thingy....

if the electricity goes out...then it's off to a hotel somewhere...

and I've been cold all day.......

God I hat that damn Jeep.......

drove like crap last niht going to work...this morning after work...it was so cold that the new so called Delco Weatherizer battery didn't have any cold cranking amps to start the jeep...and it died...I got a jump....and headed home...and the coolant must have had to much water content in it...so I had a frozen blockage somewhere....so 2 miles down the road...it was overheated......so I pulled over...no heat for 2 hours...in 0 degree's in the jeep...waiting for a cop to come so I can call someone...got ahold of Travis...woke him up, and he came to give me another jump...and we went another 2 miles to the gas station to fill up and thaw the engine....

The the jeep made it home fine after that....

So I went and got a new thermostat...and 50-50% mixed coolant solution, and hacked at the jeep....no real change...just a little more heat in the heep for now...but it runs....and will be retired from the fleet soon...and working outside is not fun in this weather...even for a damn thermostat.... :angry:

So then me and travis went to a junkyard and we waited for the people there to pull a blower motor for his jeep...so he has heat in his ride now...

And no sleep yet, feet is still numb...and now it's time to crack a beer.....so I can't drive to go pick you up...but give me a little time to nap some...and snag a ride here somehow....

I just plead that powers that be...to let the electricity flow plentiful thru this storm...if not...I'm screwed...or I'm going to start burning shit.....hehe

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 22 2005, 04:28 PM

no kidding people are fucktards when it comes to driving in the snow. I witnessed 3 acidents in a 30 min period while I was out gasing up the truck.

One off I-91S exit 14 , dumb ass in a ford station wagon going a little to fast around a corner slams into a trailer full of snow blowers and equipment, the dude with the trucks probably happy all he lost was a trailer the ford is fucking totaled.

Next one some dude waiting at a light to take a left at an intersection and some guy comes around a corner to fast and slams into him.

Last one, some dumb fuck stuck in the road rearend.

man people don't know how to drive these days all avoidable accidents

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 22 2005, 02:09 PM
Just changed. 12-24, aint that a bitch. I'm not driving to work in 2 foot of snow.
[post=449660]Quoted post[/post]​

cant wait to go play.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 22 2005, 03:28 PM

You're lucky I don't have that horrible photoshop of your car going into a snow bank when you worked the midnight shift :)

Originally posted by Havok+Jan 22 2005, 06:01 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jan 22 2005, 03:28 PM

You're lucky I don't have that horrible photoshop of your car going into a snow bank when you worked the midnight shift :)
[post=449741]Quoted post[/post]​

lmao

i wonder where that pic is....

gallery_8_32_1106435568.jpg

Thank God you are a slacker...It was in the old gallery, which still exists.

15" and still going, based on my own measurements since it covers the 14s on each of the three cars.

Still blizzardly.

10 feet of snow god damn - I'd estimate about 10"-15" here in Wallingford,CT and still snowing.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Jan 23 2005, 09:16 AM
10 feet of snow god damn - I'd estimate about 10"-15" here in Wallingford,CT and still snowing.
[post=449971]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll I got is drifts...

some an inch heigh, and some 2 feet high...

and iits over now...I got to just shovel a path for the jeep to get out...and the storm is whipped.

Back