I miss hondaswap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECin5th

Administrator
but I am still busy with life :(

I see the same names, doing new stuff. Everybody still alive here?

PS: I'm aware nobody cares, thanks. This is more for a future thread-revival.

lol welcome back..hopefully we can get more of the older regs. to check in too!!!
hs is my daily routine as well..i cant leave..its home

I think it's because I'm in Az and there's not many members/for sale items from around here. I've since frequented a local honda site but I still have a place in my heart for HondaSwap <3

Even though there's too many politics here, there's a great amount of information and there used to be a good amount of people willing to help... before some of them got the H-T 'fuck noobs asking questions with Rotas' attitude.

welcome back man. hell ive been busy this summer doing the truck show thing. ive been to alot of good truck hows this year. i also have started doing little projects on my truck to get it prepped when i do my body drop this winter. im making fiberglass tail light fillers now...

thats what ive been up to...

welcome back man. hell ive been busy this summer doing the truck show thing. ive been to alot of good truck hows this year. i also have started doing little projects on my truck to get it prepped when i do my body drop this winter. im making fiberglass tail light fillers now...

thats what ive been up to...
Thanks.
Good to hear man... why are you waiting until winter? Are your fillers just to cover up the old tail lights or what? Ranger still?

Thanks.
Good to hear man... why are you waiting until winter? Are your fillers just to cover up the old tail lights or what? Ranger still?

im waiting till winter because i got 1 maybe 2 more shows i wanna drive it to. i wont win anything but who gives a shit?

the fillers are gonna take the place of the tail lights. gonna fiberglass the fillers in, put some body filler on it, smooth it and paint it. im also gonna get whats called a cali combo (tailgate and roll pan thats 1 piece) with LED tail lights in it and mold it all in. kinda cleans up the back of the truck a bit.

what up y0! still rocking that chip i burned for you? lol
No, lol. Long gone. Bought a burner and that's been long gone also. I dunno about you but I made a killing selling "skunk2" chips to ricer kids in my area. Absolutely amazing. Before I could say "$10" they'd say "I got $40 right now, can I pay you the other $20 later?" ... :ph34r: That's how you bought the M, eh? ;)
Now, I've moved up to cable modem haxx0ring/cloning. Legally on my own cable network of course :)

BDN, do you do all of your own work?

hs...is great. i wish we caould all get together more offten.

been too busy hacking myspace eh?

welcome back.
Thanks. and hahaha no, long done with that also. I have a family now and another baby falling out in a week or two. Life has just been rushed for a few years. Still trying to find some peace.

hs...is great. i wish we caould all get together more offten.
I agree but it seems to be the same here.

Welcome back.
Thanks siR.

I'm trying to buy a house and work and making babies sucks. This whole growing up shit happened pretty quick from 19 to 23. I hope to find time to stop by more often.

I'm trying to buy a house and work and making babies sucks. This whole growing up shit happened pretty quick from 19 to 23. I hope to find time to stop by more often.

I know how this goes all to well.

62470 Unread Posts since your last visit.

Haha. Well, I'll necro this like I said I would.
I bought a house right after this thread started, have 2 daughters, still working too hard.

Traded the RSX-S in for an auto TL-S. I'm old now. I couldn't have done it without you guys, thanks! :p

lol I just gave you your first like. welcome back again.

Back