I need a chip!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bcreez

Who out there can program me a chip exactly how i want it(specific vtec crossover and rev limit) not some bullshi_ copy of a mugen or skunk thats gonna make me run rich as hel_ like the one i got off ebay did. Piece of shi_!! Can u guarantee its not gonna make the old stoich meter stay on rich all the time like the Piece i got from ebay did? Thanks

:eek:

Well....

First off, all Mugen/Skunk2 chips are based on the same fuel and timing maps.

Second, what engine/mods are done, what do you want VTEC & Redline to be

Lastly, you really think that AF meter is right? Get a real AF meter that uses a wideband O2 sensor.

Well....

First off, all Mugen/Skunk2 chips are based on the same fuel and timing maps.

Second, what engine/mods are done, what do you want VTEC & Redline to be

Lastly, you really think that AF meter is right? Get a real AF meter that uses a wideband O2 sensor.

First: Cool, I didn't know that! But i did know they are all for very high compression motors that need all that fuel!

Second:B18C1:I,H,E-lightened crank pulley,skunk manifold,str 68mm TB,Crower 63402a's, KMS dual valve springs and retainers,P28 ecu,skunk cam gears,stock bottom end...i think thats it...

Third:I know Air fuel/stoich meters aren't very precise but i can tell i'm runnin rich as hell when it stays on rich all the time but when I remove the jumper for the chip and the chip itself the gauge start cycling again+when chip is in my times at the track suck from what they use to w/o the chip and gas mileage sucks

Lastly: Would it be ok to use this chip anyway just tune it with a S-AFC or V-AFC

Back