i need advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
so theres this chick, nikki
pic removed by staff... NO PRON in the gallery!
i like her, but at this moment in time shes likes my friend shaun. in being his friend, i know shaun is not bf material, at all. he has cheated on every girl hes been with. the problem is, how do i get her away from him without her getting hurt by him or without him finding out i said something. im stuck between a good friend and a chick ive talked to for months that i dont want to see get hurt. forget shes gorgous, she is an amazing person.

plus in finding out that she likes shaun, i self-medicated with a keg from last night. then my dumbass went to tell her how i feel. now shes confused as shit. idk let me know if any of you have ideas or tricks that work.

First of all, link the pic cause of the spread beaver shot and give a work warning.

I think things usually work out the way they're supposed to. Don't meddle by telling her bad shit about Shaun. Just let her make her own choice, but make sure you tell her how you feel when you're sober. Just to make sure that she doesn't think it was just Drunkie McDrunkdrunk talking out his ass.

Well does shaun like her? Are they dating? What is she confused about either she wants to date you or she doesn't. If not leave it be and let her make her own choices. If she can't decide tell her to just be friends. Also I would tell her you are sorry for telling her what you did because you a freinds with Shaun and don't want to get in the way of your friendship with him and your friendship with her.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Aug 21 2005, 12:07 AM
First of all, link the pic cause of the spread beaver shot and give a work warning.

I think things usually work out the way they're supposed to. Don't meddle by telling her bad shit about Shaun. Just let her make her own choice, but make sure you tell her how you feel when you're sober. Just to make sure that she doesn't think it was just Drunkie McDrunkdrunk talking out his ass.
[post=542989]Quoted post[/post]​

thanks for the work warning heads up dude, i forgot.

i dont talk shit about friends to get what i want ever. i hate myself for saying anything about his situation. hes no closer than i am but i would hate to see this chick get hurt. shes not just a girl, she is my friend. shes confused aboutt shaun, idk what she even feels for me, she wont say. and i am for the most part sober, just a little buzzed (i just started, wasted is later).

If she asks your opinion about shaun, then I think you have ever right to tell her your honest opinion of him. But if she doesn't outright come out and ask, I agree that you should let her make her own mistakes, and be there for her when he fucks her over.

And then, when she sees that you were there for her before and after, and really care about her, she's know you're a genuine friend. And then your chance to bang her is right around the corner :)

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Aug 21 2005, 12:27 AM
If she asks your opinion about shaun, then I think you have ever right to tell her your honest opinion of him. But if she doesn't outright come out and ask, I agree that you should let her make her own mistakes, and be there for her when he fucks her over.

And then, when she sees that you were there for her before and after, and really care about her, she's know you're a genuine friend. And then your chance to bang her is right around the corner :)
[post=542999]Quoted post[/post]​

she asked my opinion, and i gave it. but as the kids friend i feel like a trader about it.

you also have an amazing point, i just dont want her to be hurt before hand.

damn dude.. You're fu*ked..I dont know what to tell you....
I would just go and tell her how much you care about her, but then again if she likes your buddie chances are shes gonna PLay YOU BRO!

Ohh another thing...You should LINK that picture instead of posting it, like you did....WW....

Ohh and one more thing...DAMN shes hottt....

Best of luck! :wub:

Originally posted by Estorvito@Aug 21 2005, 12:49 AM
damn dude.. You're fu*ked..I dont know what to tell you....
I would just go and tell her how much you care about her, but then again if she likes your buddie chances are shes gonna PLay YOU BRO!

Ohh another thing...You should LINK that picture instead of posting it, like you did....WW....

Ohh and one more thing...DAMN shes hottt....

Best of luck! :wub:
[post=543005]Quoted post[/post]​

i know and thanks. i hate putting everything i got out there though. i get what i want, get played, or nothing at all. i dont like those odds.

dont feel like linking it. to much work at 1 am, mayb tomm

women can't live with em and sheep can't cook. options are limited.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Aug 21 2005, 01:27 AM
[post=543020]Quoted post[/post]​

haha, seriously, if my left hand was as gorgous i would tell them all to fuck off.

TEXT MESSAGE: her:ur a punk
me: y?
her: u keep girls waitin.

i told her i would call her at 130ish and it was like 120. idk if that means shit but just wanna put it out there.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy+Aug 21 2005, 12:31 AM-->
@Aug 21 2005, 01:27 AM
[post=543020]Quoted post[/post]​

haha, seriously, if my left hand was as gorgous i would tell them all to fuck off.

TEXT MESSAGE: her:ur a punk
me: y?
her: u keep girls waitin.

i told her i would call her at 130ish and it was like 120. idk if that means shit but just wanna put it out there.
[post=543022]Quoted post[/post]​

Uh it means she was waiting for your call and she's clearly flirting?

I would bag and tag that ass so fast. Give me her address and maybe I'll make a love triangle out of this shit. My girlie probably wouldn't approve but hey, IHI it all day long.

Originally posted by Blanco@Aug 21 2005, 01:48 AM
Dude. LINK THE PICTURE!!! Or take it into MS Paint and black out the magazine, at the very least.

I was in a similar situation. A friend was going out with this girl that I considered to be a fairly good friend, also. After watching him fuck five or six different girls while they were going out, I told her what was up when she asked. I pretty much lost two friends that day and she stayed with him anyway. It's your call. If your friend's into the chick, don't cockblock him. If he's not into her, ask him if you can proceed.
[post=543027]Quoted post[/post]​

he falles head over heals easy, then doesnt commit to them and basically fucks them over. hes a friend but the guy you would never let your sister go out with.

i know she flirts but idk if anything is behind the flirtation. i hate wowen, why do they have to have asses, tits, ans vaginas, that i need to live.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Aug 21 2005, 02:42 AM
i know she flirts but idk if anything is behind the flirtation. i hate wowen, why do they have to have asses, tits, ans vaginas, that i need to live.
[post=543034]Quoted post[/post]​

Bahahahaa..you silly...... :lol:

Dude..I think you're in LOVE.....

Originally posted by Estorvito+Aug 21 2005, 02:50 AM-->
sLuShBoXtEgGy
@Aug 21 2005, 02:42 AM
[post=543034]Quoted post[/post]​

Bahahahaa..you silly...... :lol:

Dude..I think you're in LOVE.....
[post=543035]Quoted post[/post]​

its not that far dude, i can like a chick but love is a serious word. i have loved like one chick ever and now she is a close close friend, and i am over her.

...a lot of girls like guys who are assholes. they think they can change them or some shit...
either way good luck getting the girl man.

heres a good thing i learned over time. Friends are the ones who always have your back through thick and thin. Girls come and go.

:werd:

She's not worth losing a friend. Most women aren't. There's a lot more women then there are close friends.

Stay AWAY FROM HER. This is advice coming from an old man that's been around the block a few times.

She likes Shaun (What a gay spelling of the name) BECAUSE he's cheated on every woman he's been with. It's what she's looking for.

If you were what she was looking for - Then she would like you. But you're not. It will never work.

Forget her. Obviously if she's looking to be hurt (99% of women ARE) then she's not going to find that in you - Take it as a compliment and move on to decent women.

-> Steve

Back