I Think We've Been Had.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pdqcrx

:angry:
Anyone bought mounts from this site.We've been waiting for two weeks and nothing. They claim it was shipped nine days ago unless it was from Irag I think it should be here!! Is jdmshit.com a scam artist cite? Anyone else have trouble from them?

Peed off in Va.

I emailed hem about their mounts,took em a week to email back.But nine days isn't that long if the sent if the cheapest way possible,how did they ship it?

I think I saw a posting on like honda-tech saying that several people had problems with them. my .02
p.s. honda tech sux, most of those guys are friggin Nazi's

i have you even tried calling them...i tried to call them about a chip and the # was disconnected...didn't sound good to me so i never ordered from them ever...maybe other people have had better luck tho

sketchy company..... probably buy from someone else. No sense dealing with the hassle, plenty of legit companies around....

Originally posted by pdqcrx@Mar 20 2003, 06:51 PM
:angry:
Anyone bought mounts from this site.We've been waiting for two weeks and nothing. They claim it was shipped nine days ago unless it was from Irag I think it should be here!! Is jdmshit.com a scam artist cite? Anyone else have trouble from them?

Peed off in Va.

yeah I saw them on Honda Tech Read the classifieds section then look for the name in the scammers section

Back