I Thought That I Have Seen Everything.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h82w8

Senior Member
:lol: what a joke :lol: look what it say's for engine dress up

"We also offer these parts in simulated carbon fiber or brushed aluminum for that look -fast, high-tech look under the hood." :ghey: :tfg:

this is what they have to say about their scoops "V-Tech's new Scoops offer "look -fast" styling and an aggressive appearance."
:puke: :sleep: :tfg: :puke: :ghey: :puke: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
Originally posted by h82w8@Jan 13 2003, 11:21 PM
:lol: what a joke :lol: look what it say's for engine dress up

"We also offer these parts in simulated carbon fiber or brushed aluminum for that look -fast, high-tech look under the hood." :ghey: :tfg:

this is what they have to say about their scoops "V-Tech's new Scoops offer "look -fast" styling and an aggressive appearance."
:puke: :sleep: :tfg: :puke: :ghey: :puke: :lol: :lol: :lol:

holy incredible use of smileys batman!
 

paragus

Senior Member
damn.. thats mad hot y0! that shits in his head rests.
 
i like the way people are still typing it V-TEC after clowning the V-TECH.

VTEC VTEC VTEC VTEC VTEC VTEC VTEC VTEC VTEC VTEC VTEC VTEC VTEC VTEC
 
i like the scoops..but i'm sure they suck unless you are willing to do some serious bodywork and paint.

LOL the guy put that shit on his headrests. at least he knows its a phone :)

if u want to get really technical, VTEC isnt right either cause it should really be V.V.T.L.E.C. (variable valve timing and lift electronic control)
 

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jan 14 2003, 08:55 AM

if u want to get really technical, VTEC isnt right either cause it should really be V.V.T.L.E.C. (variable valve timing and lift electronic control)

Break it down,brother!

WOW,I want look-fast ABS plastic parts under my hood,been searching for ever!!!!
 

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jan 14 2003, 02:55 AM
i like the scoops..but i'm sure they suck unless you are willing to do some serious bodywork and paint.

I think that they aren't really hood scoops, they are probally just like the "fake hood pins" sold at pepboys. Just something that you put on your hood to make it look like you do
 

cxjon

Senior Member
maybe they use spell check and it spells it that way on spell check...... that meny people cant be that stupid. i cant beleave it it's easy ass fout letter word. i dont under stand how oh well!
 

phunky.buddha

Admin with a big stick
Admin
VIP
Wow. That guy's dad is a moron... it says that his dad got the "V-TECH" seat covers for him as a present, and he's taking them to get fixed.
 

xlfusionxl

Senior Member
Originally posted by Calesta@Jan 16 2003, 04:33 AM
Wow. That guy's dad is a moron... it says that his dad got the "V-TECH" seat covers for him as a present, and he's taking them to get fixed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Top