I Want This Shirt

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
261078_zm.jpg

bad ass.

look close- and who can tell me where its from :)

That shirt is hot, Thats a real through back. Everyone knew if you had a konami game that could would give it all to you. Even the kids that couldnt read back in school new that code. :worthy: :D

Originally posted by manic_mechanic@Jan 6 2003, 10:56 AM
That shirt is hot, Thats a real through back. Everyone knew if you had a konami game that could would give it all to you. Even the kids that couldnt read back in school new that code. :worthy: :D

Holy bad english batman! i didn't understand a word of that
lol

i was playing contra yesterday!@ i play my nes on a daily basis almost :p i was just playing rad racer ii a few minutes ago*@

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Jan 6 2003, 11:36 AM
wtf? you guys are way old-school.

damn dude way to make a 20 year old feel super old... :(
i still remember my nintendo, and how much it rocked, and how many hours i sat in front of it rescuing the princess, and playing excite bike...
man those were the days...

i lived on sonic and mortal kombat. Only code i knew was for sonic one, up, down, left, right, up down left right, a b b a (start?) ended up letting you select what ever level you wanted

when he askes where its from im sure he meant where to buy it, heh *vin D. voice* ask any gamer, any real gamer..... you should know about contra

anyway go to gameskins.com if you want to buy this shirt, and if you like that, check out thinkgeek.com as well

thats from Game Skins, I have a few shits from them, including the "llama sniper" shirts.

Thats Game-Skins, not gameskins.com MrBlk.

my bad , but either will work, it may just be a redirect

hey wait, i though you said you were going to clean out my garage today, what are you doing on the forums :)

Man I just woke up.

And I aint cleaning up your garage.
What I will do though is take a shower and wait for my girlfriend to get here since I think she just got out of class, while you read forums at work.

i was like the 1st kid in my town that had an nes!

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jan 6 2003, 03:34 PM
i was like the 1st kid in my town that had an nes!

Me too, but that doesn't say much considering where I live.

I'm sure I'm the only person in my neighborhood that has a computer.

I play nes roms on my puter. I love Super Dodge Ball, come one 6 on 6 prison ball to the death on a world circuit with the engine that paved the way for river city ransom (also great) IT OWNZ!!

Back