I Want To Buy A Engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
I live in louisville and can get you a b18a1 for about 600 with no tranny but it is clean and runs well. You can come pick it up.

Mark

i heard b series engines are a bitch to swap in a crx im kinda wanting ZC engine or another d series engine cuz unfamilliar with the b series

if you want a D series i can get you one for cheap..it is a jdm single cam with or with out Vtec it is your choice for under 500 with only 28,000 miles on them. i live in Gurnee, IL right by chicago.

847-856-1293 my name is Dan let me know

dancomer18@hotmail.com

Hey i have a d15b8 engine 90 thousand miles runs perfect i live near akron ohio the motor is for sale 200 with out tranny and with 275 bring me some money and its urs

I have a b16a2 swap engine tranny for 1600.00 with 30000 miles out of a 2000 si

Originally posted by Dancomer@Apr 11 2003, 10:17 AM
if you want a D series i can get you one for cheap..it is a jdm single cam with or with out Vtec it is your choice for under 500 with only 28,000 miles on them. i live in Gurnee, IL right by chicago.

847-856-1293 my name is Dan let me know

dancomer18@hotmail.com
[post=75199]Quoted post[/post]​

I really wish I had 1600 right now...

I live in london ky about 160 miles from ohio b series are simple bolt in with a engine mount kit.

Originally posted by redcivichb92+Nov 26 2004, 11:49 PM-->
@Apr 9 2003, 04:49 PM
does anyone have a honda motor forsale that lives around the dayton ohio area????? email me a pimpchaddy17@aol.com
[post=74081]Quoted post[/post]​

what motor you looking for i have alot of motors ls, gsr, d series. e-mail me at redcivichb92@comcast.net i dont live around there but i can certainly get it shipped there cheaply
[post=422713]Quoted post[/post]​

So... redcivichb92, tell us more about yourself. Where are you located? Are you in the parts business? Any vouches? Where do your engines come from? Got the vin#'s for all of them? And it seems like you joined this board just to peddle parts... not a bad thing, but just an observation.

Originally posted by redcivichb92@Nov 28 2004, 10:45 AM
so you want a motor? when you actaully become interested in buying from me let me know.
[post=423186]Quoted post[/post]​

So that's it? How do we know that you are legit? There are several groups of car thieves operating out of NJ and other places, and we'd just like to avoid supporting their shady activities. You joined this board just a few days ago, and all you post about is selling parts. <_<

:thumbsdown:

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Nov 28 2004, 11:39 AM-->
redcivichb92
@Nov 28 2004, 10:45 AM
so you want a motor? when you actaully become  interested in buying from me let me know.

So that's it? How do we know that you are legit? There are several groups of car thieves operating out of NJ and other places, and we'd just like to avoid supporting their shady activities. You joined this board just a few days ago, and all you post about is selling parts. <_<

[post=423192]Quoted post[/post]​

:agree:

If you don't have any vouches, then we should know where the parts come from and have access to the numbers.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Nov 28 2004, 12:39 PM-->
redcivichb92
so you want a motor? when you actaully become interested in buying from me let me know.

i am legit, and i am from new hampshire.

Originally posted by redcivichb92+Nov 28 2004, 09:10 PM-->
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Nov 28 2004, 12:39 PM
redcivichb92

i am legit, and i am from new hampshire.
[post=423429]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey Redcivichb92 Please let me know what you want for a b18ls motor must be 97 or newer. I donot need tranny. thanks

Originally posted by b18_4door@Jan 2 2005, 02:08 AM
I have some b18 bareblocks layin around. w/vin numbers, along with an extra b18 head, IM, and EM, stuff like that.
[post=440026]Quoted post[/post]​

you have an obd2a or b b18b block? Any cranks with those?

Im not saying anything from that 93civic guy but a while back i know there was a 4-doro civic 94 im thinking girl had ls motor in it all fixed up she traded to a lot i heard someone in london ky sotle it off the lot and the cops never found it and the guy also dicked us out of a bunch of audio equitment he owed us on a trade..So if your from london 93CIVIC you might know the guy he messes with a bunch of civics has our old silver civic 92 supposley put a gsr motor in it and used to have a hatch he traded to us if you know where he is located let me know and if you know him let him know his ass is had when we find him..I forgot his name off hand but he did all this dealing with my brother..Later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back