I want to die today..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikehatch

:ph34r: goodbye cruel world. i dont see any reason to continue.. please.. i need this.. somebody kill mikehatch...i dont care who does it.. just dont ban my IP cause i have a different username kthxbye :ph34r:

for teh low low price of 10,000.00

I will kill you mafia style.

I will play Pachinko inside your head with a single .22 bullet

you bunch of dirty post whores you! im dying today and all you can do is joke! WTF :angry:
nobody is even going to notice im gone.. sob..

The flowers are pretty this time of year. I'd shoot for a June death.

Originally posted by mikehatch@Mar 30 2004, 09:00 PM
you bunch of dirty post whores you! im dying today and all you can do is joke! WTF :angry:
nobody is even going to notice im gone.. sob..

but you're still here?

Originally posted by JDMilan@Mar 30 2004, 09:54 PM
weaksauce

:withstupid:

Pushin up daisys.

Sometimes people kill themselves for attention. . . . little do they realize, they are too buizy pushin up daisys to get it :ph34r:

Originally posted by driverunknown@Mar 30 2004, 06:42 PM
did you get ur car stoled?

no my car didnt get stoled fuck face i have another username i use. i just remembered this old one and thought id bring it to B's attention so he could off this member.. just please dont ban the IP addy kthxbye :sleep:

Originally posted by TDaddy@Mar 30 2004, 07:29 PM
Um...stupid cry for attention...go talk to a councelor.

hows this a cry for attention? if i wanted attention i'd say i was really gonna kill myself. youre just a post whore :ph34r: oh gawd im sorry.. i didnt mean that

Pahleease!!! If you were really going to kill your self you wouldn't be posting about it on here...and then lurking around to see what people have to say..you'd go out and do it. Oooo I'm scared...you really :owned: me there with that post whore comment...

If you want a user accoutn banned, there are easier ways to do it than making some retarded thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back