I Would Like To Say One Thing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordJ

Ok i would like to say one thing everyone look at my avitor it kicks ass a mclaren eng hummm that will fit nicely in my civic :fuckyou2: lol

liquid00meth

yes well, it's not going to fit in your domestic either. You know why? because you can't afford it, and anyone who wastes their time posting it on a honda board, makes a statement about how little of a life they have. Thanks for letting us all know just how much of a pathetic loser you really are.

ALLJDM

If you could blow up that pic so I could make something out, that would be great....at 48x48 I can't see much...

Baker

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Mar 19 2003, 05:51 PM
yes well, it's not going to fit in your domestic either. You know why? because you can't afford it, and anyone who wastes their time posting it on a honda board, makes a statement about how little of a life they have. Thanks for letting us all know just how much of a pathetic loser you really are.

come on he could rob a bank, convince his mom to sell her house, steal 10 cars and maybe get close to enough cash

Status
Not open for further replies.