If you had an unlimited budget

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicdx92

I'd personally choose the ferrari f50. My favorite car ever. Saw one on ebay for 758,000 :worthy:

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Aug 13 2003, 06:00 PM
id buy brittany spears. she's a hot ride!

:withstupid:

I'd probably import one of those nextgen AWD JDM accords. Then build a hella boost ready V-6 for it. Then I'd finish it up with a phat TT setup. hmmmmm.....

AWD
V6
TT

what does that remind you of?

McLaren, Lamborghini Murcialago(i think i spelled it right), and a Ferrari or two...and just for kicks i'd get a MB S600 V12 as a daily driver...

Gunmetal 1994 Porsche 911TT Carrera 4.

Yes they dont exist, but putting a 911TT engine in a Carrera 4 would be the best swap ever.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Aug 13 2003, 03:53 PM
oh god damn...im in love with that car in that video!!

:withstupid:

I'd convert my CRX to RWD and swap a modified NSX Motor into it and then go turn some heads. This would also be a plus, cause when people call my dual's rice, I know that its not since I have v6 power.

The gearbox is a 7-speed paddle-activated manual with no clutch pedal. The double-clutch gearbox provides shifts in less than 0.2 second and transmits power to all four wheels via its permanent all-wheel-drive system. Bugatti claims a top speed of 252 mph for the Veyron and 0-186 mph in less than 14 sec. Amazing.

http://roadandtrack.com/article.asp?sectio...page_number=5#4

my dream garage...

-my fathers 78 vette (free :lol:)
-1968 mustang fastback (bullitt clone)
-R34 VSpecII
-S15 Silvia Spec R Aero
-My 95 Civic Coupe (sporting a rebuilt engine)

its not as exotic as some other ppls choices but damn it gets the job done

if i had an unlimited budget, i wouldn't buy 1 super car.

i'd buy 100 of the cars i've always wanted...

skylines, m3's, s15s, supras, and all that good stuff, and build a 25-car garage with a lift with the rest of my money. you can keep your 1 million dollars cars, i'll take 25 50,000 cars :)

well technically if you had an unlimited budget, you could buy as many cars as your heart desired.......but yes if it was limited to just being able to pick one car, price not an issue, it would def be that bugatti. and it would sit in my garage because i would not be able to afford the insurance :lol:

Originally posted by tedwright@Aug 13 2003, 09:57 PM
The gearbox is a 7-speed paddle-activated manual with no clutch pedal. The double-clutch gearbox provides shifts in less than 0.2 second and transmits power to all four wheels via its permanent all-wheel-drive system. Bugatti claims a top speed of 252 mph for the Veyron and 0-186 mph in less than 14 sec. Amazing.

http://roadandtrack.com/article.asp?sectio...page_number=5#4

That car has W16 (dual V-8's) and is quatro turbo'd

:worthy:

if i had an unlimited budget, i wouldn't buy 1 super car.

i'd buy 100 of the cars i've always wanted...

skylines, m3's, s15s, supras, and all that good stuff, and build a 25-car garage with a lift with the rest of my money. you can keep your 1 million dollars cars, i'll take 25 50,000 cars

:werd:

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Aug 13 2003, 06:53 PM
oh god damn...im in love with that car in that video!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: Did you see the fuckin' doors on that thing!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

pissedoffsol has the right idea too...

S15 Silvia, M3, Skyline R33 and R34 (Both GT-R's), Evolution 6 and 7, JDM Civic Type R (EK9 and EP3) and of course my own project car. That's my list so far... in no particular order.

Back