I'm... at a loss for words...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

After seeing all of this, which I keep looking at - I have to ask...

I never thought I would find myself saying this...

Why did he put the radio in the dash ?

-> St

Hahaha yeah its a tree trunk alright. :rainfro: I cant tell if thats some red neck IQ at work there or what. The worst was the automatic. Least the guy got the idea to put it in a wooden box :gayflag:

:bo: WOW! That is the funniest shit I have come across in a while. You think you have seen it all, then you see some shit like this! People these days, I tell ya.

that is absolutly horrible. it has now messed me up for the rest of the night. and i installed an 8 track into a car a couple weeks ago and i thought that was bad :suprised:

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jun 17 2005, 05:35 PM
low and behold its a fucking mirage owner. :(
[post=513572]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm not quite as surprised as you are. You were on that track for a few days :)

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity+Jun 17 2005, 07:24 PM-->
TurboMirage
@Jun 17 2005, 05:35 PM
low and behold its a fucking mirage owner. :(
[post=513572]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm not quite as surprised as you are. You were on that track for a few days :)

-> Steve
[post=513609]Quoted post[/post]​

how do you figure? look at my high end audio components ;)

i was in an audio shit rut when i had my crx and civic. i grew up. :)

your "Mid range" audio is nice now, but your interior was gutted for how long ? Is your interior even there now ?!

:)

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Jun 18 2005, 08:50 AM
your "Mid range" audio is nice now, but your interior was gutted for how long ? Is your interior even there now ?!

:)

-> Steve
[post=513697]Quoted post[/post]​

my interior hasnt been gutted for over a year, and it was gutted to install sound dampening material. the mirage is like a fucking lexus in the rain. ;) 50+ hour work weeks doesnt really allow much time for work on the car.

Back