im back bitches!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
so who missed me? :lol:

went to maine for the 4th weekend for a little college reunion of my old house mates + pals. had a GREAT time, drak WAY too much last night, never want to drink again...

long story.....

but...

I got some booty

I got some booty

I got some booty

I got some booty

I got some booty

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lol, ok, so not really. hooked up with a chick last night :p no sex though.... but its all good... a little messing around never hurts. :lol:

drank a litre of JD out of the bottle last night.... lol. hardcore.
and that was on top of beer pong all day, playing bartender after sunset, and geenrally, being fucked up all day.

I shoulda puked my brains out this morning...

but lucky me, i get the shits. lmao. i must've shit 7 times today... at least 4 at the house before i left and i stopped a couple rest stops. lol

i STILL feel like i have a washing machine's agitator in my stomach churning... crazy shit. hehe

good times though. got to see some peeps i haven't seen in 3 years, my old roomates and stuff.
and the host's dad made a BOMB pork roast. omg. lol it was basting all day is this smoker thing. awesome.

anyway, im back, ready to take charge once again :) hope you al had a good 4th. i know i did. :ph34r: B) :lol: :lol: :lol:

you were gone :blink:

:lol: welcome back

good to see you had a good time

you were gone?? lol i didnt notice

well besides there being a scarcity of threads wit nothing but links to news....

you were gone....ohhh welll missed ya mang.....did she talk to it?????or say hello????

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jul 5 2005, 02:23 AM
Welcome back....

Oh, wait... What am I doing here? :)
[post=520612]Quoted post[/post]​

lol Welcome back Sir Kid

damn B, I really thought you got some ass. I was actually happy for you. Oh well, maybe she'll give it up to you next 4th of july :lol: :ph34r:

{insert 548th post saying "you were gone?" here}
:thief:

Originally posted by SiR Kid+Jul 5 2005, 02:23 AM-->
Welcome back....

Oh, wait... What am I doing here? :)
[post=520612]Quoted post[/post]​

Who the..... ???
:lol:

B16RacerN2NR
@Jul 5 2005, 05:25 AM
damn B, I really thought you got some ass. I was actually happy for you. Oh well, maybe she'll give it up to you next 4th of july :lol: :ph34r:
[post=520632]Quoted post[/post]​

actually, i'm meetin up with her again in 2 weeks....
:ph34r:

and she's got her own place in astoria
:ph34r: :ph34r:

but i dunno.... nothing to brag about. she was ok looking... nothing special. lol cool chick though, and it was just about having fun anyway.
:ph34r:

oh, i got a new pic for you guys to play with though....

lol thats my boy martin. lol HE is not what/who i hooked up with. lol that was just me being a retard....

i didn't even unpack my camera at ALL belive it or not. i took 0 pics.

there are a few, but i don't think its the time or the place. lol

Back