I'm glad I didn't sell something for a change

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ichigo1174

VIP
For once I'm glad I kept the 88 Si wheels that Came off of my CRX.

On the way through town I noticed that my steering became difficult. The car was wanting to dart off in every fucking rut in the road and so on. I knew my passenger front tire had a very slow leak but it wasn't flat the night before or when I left.

Got to work and what did you know, completely flat in the parking lot. Picked up a nail (possibly), or could I have hit a hole and the small leak turned into a big leak and flatened my tire on the way to work (Maybe). Normally I'd be pissed. But all I could think was... 1: I have the 88 Si set that came off of my rex when I bought the car and they are completely FINE! 2: I only live 10 minutes away so I can easily get a coworker/friend/family to help.

I called my brother to bring one of the si wheels (185/55/14) because they are close to what is on my car (195/55/15) so I shouldn't notice much difference in the driving. OH NO, he brought the donut that was already smaller than a Si wheel!

This shit made the front passenger of my car like 2-3 inches lover than the left side! XD While driving if i held the steering wheel straight, When I pressed on the accelerator it would pull to the left, when I let off of the gas it would pull to the right.

Needless to say it was a fun drive home. ;)
Just felt like sharing.

haha... least he helped out insted of saying up yours lol... I have seen people with 17in rims runs a spare honda OEM spare... shits funny to watch

Back