I'm kind of back!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Luis998

Honda Enthusiast
Hi all! It's been...wow, a while since I have actually logged on. I was on Facebook for a while, met up with Calesta a few years ago, which was totally awesome and went through and am going through quite a bit in life. Nevertheless I miss you guys and I miss HS as a whole. I've gone through an incredible amount of problems with my cars for the past two and a half years and have lacked a reliable ride forever and a day. I'm trying to mount a come back and not be such a stranger. Someday's are better than others but it does feel great to be here. I've gone through a few posts and saw some familiar faces around, B, E, Calesta, EGSiR, Taco, and it was just awesome to see you guys around here. I'm currently working on getting my hatchback running and let me tell you, it has been the biggest challenge yet. I'll fill you in if you're curious later on but otherwise, I don't want to clutter this post with a ton of extra, un-needed crap. haha On that note, hi again!!! :D:D:D

Been good... having a total hip replacement in about a week and a half tho

Oh wow! What happened to you? I am, shall we say, a bit messed up from the top down. haha My arthritis has gotten worst, the nerve damage in my back super sucks and well, that's almost all for now without going into super details.

Snowed under? I didn't hear snow in the background while we were talking. :D

Brutal, AHH, INJEN, Tein, Matt, recked, B, E, and everyone else I may have missed, hi again! I've already been in contact with the great and powerful Oz...err, Calesta and he has given me an idea for my hatch...as soon as I get the stupid thing running again. Things have been bad and I haven't had a steady car in two and a half years. Soon though...SOON!!!

Back