I'm looking for D-Series parts for a friend.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lender69

Anything thats aftermarket and also exterior parts too. Thanks B)

iv got a bbk throttle body, zex cam, crower valve springs, crower rods, thicker head gasket -- let me know thanks

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 13 2005, 10:25 PM
I've got a transmission bolt. $50.
[post=525760]Quoted post[/post]​

Is it after market?

How about a D15B8, 10151 is that is jersey, you can come pick it up i am right next door in PA.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 13 2005, 09:25 PM
I've got a transmission bolt. $50.

That better be for atleast 3.

What do you need? i have a bunch of D-stuff. How about an ACT stage 2 clutch?

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC+Jul 15 2005, 03:16 PM-->
Originally posted by 5speed4life@Jul 15 2005, 03:08 PM
Calesta
@Jul 13 2005, 09:25 PM
I've got a transmission bolt.  $50.

That better be for atleast 3.

What do you need? i have a bunch of D-stuff. How about an ACT stage 2 clutch?
[post=526878]Quoted post[/post]​

how much cusae I need a clutch for my Z6 lol
[post=526885]Quoted post[/post]​

60 shipped for the disc, or 75 with an OEM p/p in good shape.

Sorry I took long to reply to your replies. My girl's car is Auto not Stick. The only thing she has a AEM Cold Air intake and a exhaust. So I would like to find her new or used parts such as injectors, headers, FPR, Fuel Rail, Spark plugs wires, MSD Setup, Carbon fiber hood, CF Fenders and Euro taillights. I'm sure there are more parts I forgot to put up. Will to do a full engine swap. Just let me know how much with shipping? All these parts I would like to get aftermarket! Thanks

P.S I have another friend with a 94 Accord! Same goes for her if you have any parts laying around let me know.

B)

im selling a del sol full body kit.. ill let it go for $300 if you come pick it up. CT is your friend. i bought it from a guy on Solsociety but never had money to paint it so i didnt put it on.

Originally posted by thetruth@Aug 8 2005, 12:59 PM
im selling a del sol full body kit.. ill let it go for $300 if you come pick it up. CT is your friend. i bought it from a guy on Solsociety but never had money to paint it so i didnt put it on.
[post=537403]Quoted post[/post]​

Can you sent me some pics, so I could take a look? Thanks I'll im you with the email address..

P.S scottp11 Thanks for the help :blink: :blink: I'm guessing you were just kidding. :huh:

I have a generic set of headers(stainless 4-2-1) that were two piece, but I welded the halves together. Used. Ugly, But will get the job done. They came from a D16A6 (90 CRX Si).. Make sure they fit before buying em.

$20 plus shipping.

Originally posted by phyregod@Aug 8 2005, 01:56 PM
I have a generic set of headers(stainless 4-2-1) that were two piece, but I welded the halves together. Used. Ugly, But will get the job done. They came from a D16A6 (90 CRX Si).. Make sure they fit before buying em.

$20 plus shipping.
[post=537444]Quoted post[/post]​

Can you get a pic? Thanks

transheaders.jpg

The ones on the right side. Only pic I have for now. (i'm at work)

Back