I'm rookie, can someone help

mozzandherb

O.k I'm gonna buy a Walboro 255 fuel pump, but I don't know which one. I'm swapping an h22 into my 92 Accord, so should I get the walboro for my Accord or for the engine. I know stupid question, so someone can answer right?

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
You need the one for your car. One question though, why are you upgrading the fuel pump? Boost? If not, it is kind of a waste of money.

mozzandherb

I will be adding nitrous soon, would that require an upgraded fuel pump? And would the upgraded fuel pump be for the Accord or the H22, I know you said it's for the car, but why is that? Thanks

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Because it flows enough for either motor, but you want it to fit in your car. Are you adding a FPR, or bigger injectors, running cooler plugs, what kind of system is it going to be? How big are you going, what other mods are done :)

mozzandherb

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 26 2005, 02:57 PM
Because it flows enough for either motor, but you want it to fit in your car. Are you adding a FPR, or bigger injectors, running cooler plugs, what kind of system is it going to be? How big are you going, what other mods are done :)
[post=516651]Quoted post[/post]​

I am adding a FPR, the injectors will be the same, I'm thinking about running cooler plugs and it's going to be a 75 shot zex dry kit. Other mods include over bored throttle body, throttle rotor, cam gears, stage 2 flywheel and clutch, headers, short ram intake, cat back exhaust and aem fuel rail.