i'm tired of working with retards... are you?

posol

RETIRED
Staff member
so i get an email from a co-worker:

I have a dated file for 7-4-05 in which I believe is a good file , reason for the letters are dated 7-1-05

Now I also have a file dated 7-5-05 in which they are dupes from yesterdays file.

Shouldn’t there be not a dated file for 7-5-05 reason for is yesterday was the fourth or am I going to be getting a new file around 2:00 this afternoon.

Can you please let me know when ever you can thank you


do YOU have any idea what she's trying to say, because I don't have a freaking clue.

I'm so sick and tired of trying to decipher this shit. Learn english for christ sake.

And for the record, no, this is not a foreigner--- this is a white female, 35-45 ish.
 

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
reply: wait till this afternoon and see if you get a new file...

she seems slightly to severly mentally retarded...
 

PhyRe

Senior Member
see thats why the alians think we are just meat. tell her to wait till tomaro and see if she wakes up.
 

Celerity

Well-Known Member
Originally posted by PhyRe@Jul 5 2005, 09:42 AM
see thats why the alians think we are just meat. tell her to wait till tomaro and see if she wakes up.
[post=520693]Quoted post[/post]​



"Alien" and "Tomorrow" but you got Meat right :)

Yah, I get the most insane emails as well. People have NO email tact today. Email has been a corporate communication tool for almost 15 years now, and still people can't get the drift of it.

When I'm a rush, I'll leave out some words like "as" or "the" but this woman has almost invented her own language.

-> Steve

EDIT: "When I'm a rush" See ?!
 

Battle Pope

Well-Known Member
This is business, people. Not the time when you were 6 and made up a language with your imaginary friend Cledus.

Reply: What the hell are you trying to say? Maybe it would be easier to type if you weren't using both hands to shove things up your ass.
 

posol

RETIRED
Staff member
Originally posted by Airjockie@Jul 5 2005, 10:37 AM
Do her IDB ;)
[post=520687]Quoted post[/post]​


trust me, you wouldn't. lol shes gotta be at least a deuce and a half.
 

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
Poorly-typed emails are about one of my biggest pet peeves. An ex-coworker of mine would do that a bunch, and much of the time his pseudo-language would make it onto our drawings. I was always changing his shit so that we actually looked sorta professional. :lol:
 

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 5 2005, 09:22 AM
so i get an email from a co-worker:

I have a dated file for 7-4-05 in which I believe is a good file , reason for the letters are dated 7-1-05

Now I also have a file dated 7-5-05 in which they are dupes from yesterdays file.

Shouldn’t there be not a dated file for 7-5-05 reason for is yesterday was the fourth or am I going to be getting a new file around 2:00 this afternoon.

Can you please let me know when ever you can  thank you


do YOU have any idea what she's trying to say, because I don't have a freaking clue.

I'm so sick and tired of trying to decipher this shit. Learn english for christ sake.

And for the record, no, this is not a foreigner--- this is a white female, 35-45 ish.
[post=520682]Quoted post[/post]​

damn, WTF lol

Who teached her how to spoke? :ph34r:
 

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Tell her this:

The file dated for 7-4-05 should have been dated 7-1-05. But the letter that was dated 7-1-05 should have in fact been a file that was dated for 12-25-04.. Because you were working christmas.. Now the file that is dated 7-5-05 must be a virus, because it is clear that the file that was dated 7-1-05 still having flashbacks from 'nam.

And but or, the! and/or, etc etc.... fat ass. You're welcome!
 

erikespo

Senior Member
The only thing that bug me more than incoherent e-mails that demand a pointless responce are the co-worker that get pissed off at stuff that doesn't concern them or thier projects, just be cause thier project deal with the same thing.


usually with e-mail like that.. I give no response. oh course I get 700 e-mails a day (literally) so I don't respond to 99.9% of my e-mail
 

ScrapinSi

Senior Member
It could be worse...

The wife is 9 months pregnant, emotional as hell, and her mom is going to pass away any day... I was supposed to work 3rd shift last night, but couldn't leave her alone... So I called in... The manager got pissy at me, then more pissy when I told him to fuck off that my family is more important...

Then today, I get this e-mail from him...
Here is a new schedule for the Hartford Quarter. We are covering your shift. You wanted to work days so here it is. Work in Norwich (Home Office). This way you can do what you have to.


I forwarded the email to my boss (A VP) along with a note saying "Nice to see our managers have such compassion for family issues".

I'd rather deal with incoherrant emails... :(
 

ScrapinSi

Senior Member
Originally posted by erikespo@Jul 6 2005, 03:59 PM
Guys like that need to be put in there place... Do he use adelphia? want me to turn his service off?
[post=521725]Quoted post[/post]​


He probably does use Adelphia, but he's such a cheap fuck and a loser that its probably already been shut off because he spent the money for the bill on beer.
 

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
Originally posted by erikespo@Jul 6 2005, 03:59 PM
Guys like that need to be put in there place... Do he use adelphia? want me to turn his service off?
[post=521725]Quoted post[/post]​

hey, i'm on adelphia. can you upgrade me to that premium package or give me a discount on my monthly bill? :D :ph34r:
 

DarkHand

Senior Member
VIP
Originally posted by erikespo@Jul 6 2005, 03:27 PM
Premium HA! Haven't you heard.

http://www.adelphia.com/extreme/

Muhahahahah!
[post=521745]Quoted post[/post]​


Crap! That's only $10 more than I pay now for cable, 3mb down, 256k up. :angry:

As for B, I'd just have to resort to calling her and and asking her what the heck she meant. :p
 

erikespo

Senior Member
Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Jul 6 2005, 05:34 PM
too bad i'm stuck using shitty ass eastern connecticut cable... $38/mo for Basic cable... :(
[post=521757]Quoted post[/post]​


Adelphia has service in waterbury i think and the surrounding area..
 
Top