import alliance

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

89crxzc

I provide inspiration!
webbanner.jpg

ImportAlliance '08
July 26th and 27th
Saturday 8a.m. - 5p.m.
Sunday 9 a.m. - 5p.m.
We are looking at an event for Saturday night too. Info to come.
Nashville Superspeedway
4847-F McCreary Rd
Lebanon, TN 37090
Brought to you by www.ImportAlliance.org
:thumbup: Add ImportAlliance to your myspace! :thumbup:
Vendors and Exhibitors please contact me(NextGear Don) for details. My email address is:Don_Napier@NextGearInc.com
I have had a very large amount of people asking about our huge summer event and here is all of the latest information.
INFO:
Our ImportAlliance meet:
This is our 3rd year and we are making it a 2 day event! We will be having our normal import car meet inside the infield of the Nashville Superspeedway. We had over 1200 cars from over 30 states last year for a one day event and expect to have twice that number this year!
ImportAlliance Member Meeting
This will be our first official member meeting. Make sure you attend and get your memberships early. Click here to learn how to become a member. You do not have to be a member to come to the ImportAlliance '08 Meet but membership will get you a ton of stuff.

Time Attack:
We are also working with Redline Time Attack! to bring a time attack to our event both Saturday and Sunday. This will be held inside the Superspeedway on the road coarse. More info on that to come.

Drag Racing:
We will also be heads up drag racing too. Saturday and Sunday.

SPECIAL CAR SECTION
TrendSetters
We will be picking the trendsetters out of the crowd and placing them in a special area. Vehicles in this area will be setting the trends. These vehicle set the bar higher for next year.

Local, Regional, and National meets that are held at our event.
NicoFest Nashville:
The guys from Nissan Forums | Infiniti Forums by NICOclub.com, the original Nissan Forum for true enthusiasts. are having a Nissan meet with us too.
[EM1 Crew] - excoboard.com meet:
You guys know and love this crew. They will be having a meet with us.
TennSpeed.net
TennSpeed.net members will be out in force.
More groups to come...
Groups that are interested in a free place to have an event please contact me. We want you to be a part of ImportAlliance '08

Skateboarding demo:
We will have a skateboarding demo area. Professional skateboarders will be here to give us all a show of their skills! More details to come.
CARAVANS:
sdpo1v.jpg

IA '08: Midwest caravan to ImportAlliance '08 in TN
We will be posting up the starting places and routes of the caravans coming to Nashville for the Import Alliance 2007 meet. There are threads for the caravans starting to be posted on www.ImportAlliance.org.
nashss-08.jpg

DIRECTIONS:
Click here to access Mapquest for directions to this location
FROM THE NORTH(Louisville)
Take I-65 south towards Nashville. Then take I-24 East, approximately 2 miles to I-40 east towards Knoxville. You will be on I-40 east approximately 30 miles to exit # 235, which is St Rt. 840 west, towards Murfreesboro. Go 10 miles to exit # 65, Nashville Superspeedway. Turn left at the top of the exit.
FROM THE SOUTH (Alabama)
Take I-65 North to Exit # 59A which is St. Rt. 840 East. Go approximately 34 miles to Exit # 65, Nashville Superspeedway. Turn right at the top of the exit.
FROM THE EAST (Knoxville)
Take I-40 West to exit #238, which is U.S. 231 South, towards Murfreesboro. Go 10 miles to St. Rt. 452 and turn right. Go approximately 3 miles and the Nashville Superspeedway will be on your right.
FROM THE WEST (Memphis)
Take I-40 east to Nashville. Staying on I-40 east, go approximately 30 miles from downtown Nashville to exit #235, which is St. Rt. 840 west, towards Murfreesboro. Go 10 miles to exit #65, Nashville Superspeedway. Turn left at the top of the exit.
FROM I-24 EAST (St. Louis)
Take I-24 East towards Nashville to I-40 East towards Knoxville. You will be on I-40 East approximately 36 miles to exit #235, which is St. Rt. 840 West, towards Murfreesboro. Go 10 miles to exit #65, Nashville Superspeedway. Turn left at the top of the exit.
FROM I-24 WEST (Chattanooga):
Take I-24 West towards Nashville to exit #74B, which is St. Rt. 840 East towards Lebanon. Go 13 miles to exit #65, Nashville Superspeedway. Turn right at the top of the exit.
HOTELS:
I am working on a few deals for everyone. I will be post more info ASAP.
Make sure you check out Travel: Airfares, hotels, vacations, cruises, car rentals and more at Travelocity.com and Expedia.com - Upgrade your browser and see the world too.
PRICING:
$10.00 for all weekend
$7.00 for one day

VIDEO:
YouTube video from last year. YouTube - Import Alliance Nashville July 15th 2007

PICTURES:
Brewer
Brewer1.jpg

slowohc-t
slowsohc-t1.jpg

Brewer
Brewer2.jpg

slowsohc-t
slowsohc-t3.jpg

JasonKarl
JasonKarl2.jpg

silvertc