Information

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93solman

Does anybody have any information regarding random odds and ends that would have to be done for this swap to work?

I've heard that the MAP sensor would need to be relocated from the firewall to the throttle-body and 3 wires added.

I don't know if this is accurate, and any information is welcome.

only thing you need to do is re-use the purge control valve from your car. other than that, it will be 100% bolt in swap.
the map sesnro on both motors is on the TB

shit, forgot about the 02 sensor.

you will need to wire the 4-wire o2 sensor from the stock 1 wire.

maybe thats the 3 wires people are talking about?

if the engine is USDM and you have the harness for it, just plug it into the connectors on the shock towers and call it a day

just one more quck question. the engine that i'm getting is coming as a complete swap including axles. will the teg axles work, or do i need to go and get some for the b16 sol? I already know that i need to go and get the shift linkage.

The axles are fine, but you need the shiftlinkage from a B series DelSol, any from 94-97 (or whenever they made then in the states :) )

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 5 2005, 12:15 PM
The axles are fine, but you need the shiftlinkage from a B series DelSol, any from 94-97 (or whenever they made then in the states :) )
[post=520740]Quoted post[/post]​

:yes:

the map sensor for the d15 that i had was located on the firewall, whereas the map sensor for the b18 is in the throttle body. Any suggestions on re-wiring/ relocating?

If the B18B has a MAP, where's the question? Plug it in.

we got that problem figured out. next thing is the throttle cable. anyone that has done this, did you need to get an integra throttle cable?

One last thing.

Would an air conditioning compressor from an integra work with the A/C system thats already in place, or do i need to replace the entire A/C system.

Back