Initial D coin-op?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djextremity

If you watch anime, you know about Initial D..some super cool drift anime..anyways they released a coin-op of the game..lotsa great cars, from truenos to rx7s..wrxs..lancers..ctrs..its pretty cool and the coolest thing about it is that it prints up a magnetic card that saves your game data so you can upgrade your car and all this cool stuff..yeah..anyone played it? its only available in japan but my local arcade imports games off the black market..its frickin cool..

:werd: man the game is frickin cool..haha if any of you are in socal check it out at southern hills golfland..beach and lampson in stanton, ca..lol

Originally posted by djextremity@Oct 2 2002, 05:59 PM
:werd: man the game is frickin cool..haha if any of you are in socal check it out at southern hills golfland..beach and lampson in stanton, ca..lol

damn thats like 10 min.s off my way home from work. what is initial D?

make sure you start with the first stage and go cronologically through the 3rd stage, its one long story, hehe

man, how big long are these [austin powers] movies[/austin powers]
I'm seein like multiple Initial D stasge 2's w/ Imesh

Originally posted by B16@Oct 2 2002, 06:37 PM
make sure you start with the first stage and go cronologically through the 3rd stage, its one long story, hehe

thats what i figured ..so thats what im doin

do they make an Initial D comic book? i know sounds like a dumb question..

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Oct 2 2002, 11:28 PM
do they make an Initial D comic book? i know sounds like a dumb question..

Yeah, it's on to the 24th book... about the Project D...
Project D is after 3rd stage by the way....
Did anyone play? I'm using S2000... though I didn't played it much...

In Richmond Canada... they'll (E'spot) be releasing the 2nd version on the arcade in december... I think, either that or spring of 2003...

can still use the same cards, but more cars and such...

Originally posted by djextremity@Oct 3 2002, 01:44 AM
rixxxceboy..where are you located?

i live in chino, but i work in so. orange county. sometimes i take the 57 home, which isnt too far from stanton.

well with living so close to the canadian boarder toronto in only about an hour away .... (in canada the QEW is liek the autobahn) anyway ... they ahve the arcade game there ... the series is coming to the US some time ... but it's going to get americanized ..... so it's going to suck

good question ... shit i think the only anime that came over pretty good was pokemon..... there's a lot of shows i wants with all subtittles .. any other way woulden't be any good

Back