Initial D...

dohch22a4

I just got done watching the first two seasons of Initial D. Man, what a great story! I really liked it a lot and I think that anyone who likes drifting and/or anime should try to watch some of it, or at least pick up a couple copies of the manga. Very cool. Ryosuke ownz.

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
well....if this one gentleman comes thru for me...I'll have some decent Mikuni Solex carbs, 44p, and the axle shafts that I need to complete the rear end. So then it will have the TRD 2 way LSD, and more power to rotate.....and the wife has allowed me to spend more money on the car....so you know I will be getting close to makeing it a full monster...all I'll need next is the better suspention parts, and pistons.

:evilgrin:Muuahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaha :ph34r:

dohch22a4

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Mar 30 2004, 11:59 PM
well you know, you gotta defeat the tagasuki(sp?) red suns. :D

Akagi, y0!

My favorite course is Akina. It's fuggin' shweet. BTW, anybody one here ever played the Sega arcade game? I have two different memory cards, a black Mazdaspeed FD3S with Myogi and Usui cleared and a white Mugen ITR with Myogi, Usui, and 3/4 of Akina cleared. The ITR is actually a very, very good car. I'm having trouble with Kyoichi in the EVO III on the Akina downhill. He's goddamn monster.

MaaseyRacer

Someone PM me or AIM me about some episodes, I have seen the first 4 DVDs and so I need episode 13 and up. I have tried kazaa so far no luck.

TurboMirage

YEEAAAHHH
VIP
Originally posted by dohch22a4@Mar 31 2004, 03:22 AM
I'm having trouble with Kyoichi in the EVO III on the Akina downhill. He's goddamn monster.

of course. that evo3 owns.

initial d is great. my favorite is kyoichi's evo3, then iketani's s13....

MaaseyRacer: that is where i got all my episodes. Kazaa.

Celerity

I'm the Lonely Driver. Cruising in my grandpa car and picking up my 14 year old prostitute girls after school.

-> Steve

DarkHand

VIP
Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Mar 31 2004, 01:33 AM
lets save up and put our money together for an 86, y0!

I was quoting the first episode of Inital D.

y0? Don't tell me you watched the english dub... :D :D

The dub version has all the fake american slang, screwed up names, and has alot of the story changed or removed.

DarkHand

VIP
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 31 2004, 10:56 AM
My wife was laughing at the music.

The original music? The original music is off the heezy!!!

It's the americanized english dub music that sucks. :)

TurboMirage

YEEAAAHHH
VIP
Originally posted by Celerity@Mar 31 2004, 11:47 AM
I'm the Lonely Driver. Cruising in my grandpa car and picking up my 14 year old prostitute girls after school.

-> Steve

Itsuki.