Initial D...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dohch22a4

I just got done watching the first two seasons of Initial D. Man, what a great story! I really liked it a lot and I think that anyone who likes drifting and/or anime should try to watch some of it, or at least pick up a couple copies of the manga. Very cool. Ryosuke ownz.

How 'bout a Hiachi Roku with a Group A, TRD motor tuned to 240 hp?

well....if this one gentleman comes thru for me...I'll have some decent Mikuni Solex carbs, 44p, and the axle shafts that I need to complete the rear end. So then it will have the TRD 2 way LSD, and more power to rotate.....and the wife has allowed me to spend more money on the car....so you know I will be getting close to makeing it a full monster...all I'll need next is the better suspention parts, and pistons.

:evilgrin:Muuahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaha :ph34r:

:werd:

Initial-D kicks ass... I watched it like 4 years ago, and it's still fun. :) :) :)

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Mar 30 2004, 11:59 PM
well you know, you gotta defeat the tagasuki(sp?) red suns. :D

Akagi, y0!

My favorite course is Akina. It's fuggin' shweet. BTW, anybody one here ever played the Sega arcade game? I have two different memory cards, a black Mazdaspeed FD3S with Myogi and Usui cleared and a white Mugen ITR with Myogi, Usui, and 3/4 of Akina cleared. The ITR is actually a very, very good car. I'm having trouble with Kyoichi in the EVO III on the Akina downhill. He's goddamn monster.

Someone PM me or AIM me about some episodes, I have seen the first 4 DVDs and so I need episode 13 and up. I have tried kazaa so far no luck.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Mar 31 2004, 03:22 AM
I'm having trouble with Kyoichi in the EVO III on the Akina downhill. He's goddamn monster.

of course. that evo3 owns.

initial d is great. my favorite is kyoichi's evo3, then iketani's s13....

MaaseyRacer: that is where i got all my episodes. Kazaa.

I'm the Lonely Driver. Cruising in my grandpa car and picking up my 14 year old prostitute girls after school.

-> Steve

I hate cartoons, but initial D is probably the only one that I don't mind watching..

good stuff :thumbsup:

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Mar 31 2004, 01:33 AM
lets save up and put our money together for an 86, y0!

I was quoting the first episode of Inital D.

y0? Don't tell me you watched the english dub... :D :D

The dub version has all the fake american slang, screwed up names, and has alot of the story changed or removed.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 31 2004, 10:56 AM
My wife was laughing at the music.

The original music? The original music is off the heezy!!!

DJRumsfeld.jpg

It's the americanized english dub music that sucks. :)

Originally posted by Celerity@Mar 31 2004, 11:47 AM
I'm the Lonely Driver. Cruising in my grandpa car and picking up my 14 year old prostitute girls after school.

-> Steve

Itsuki.

Back