integra GTR/NSX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

98integrals

Integra GTR/NSX

i think that is just disgusting. they did a good job on the body work...

but that doesnt make it ok

hopefully this isnt a :repost:

If I saw that on the street, I would think it was a skyline, but he probably spent the same on the bodywork as buying the real thing.

i actually think it's a clean conversion. it's probably the best skyline conversion i have yet to see.

FRANKIE, you're right. i think he probably could have had a real skyline with all the money that has spent on it.

i give it a :thumbsup: .

pretty clean. but im against the whole conversion shit..i hate it. but the engine mods look good.

Originally posted by rsaeini@Oct 1 2003, 11:38 AM
i actually think it's a clean conversion. it's probably the best skyline conversion i have yet to see.

FRANKIE, you're right. i think he probably could have had a real skyline with all the money that has spent on it.

i give it a :thumbsup: .

Yeah it looks nice n clean, but i think the best one i've seen was in Import Tuner a couple years ago. It was an Accord 2 dr, with an R34 conversion, Racing Hart 19's, baby blue. that shit looked good, but it was all just show, no go. It was some girl that owned it and it said that as soon as she bought it she had all that done in like a month or so.

Anyone got that issue?? that car is on the cover.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Oct 1 2003, 11:55 AM
pretty clean. but im against the whole conversion shit..i hate it. but the engine mods look good.

the turbo doesnt make up for the :ghey: ness of the rest of the car.

Yeah, looks damn good... but not worth it, and totally pointless.

damn! ive seen about 10 or so real skylines at shows close up and if i saw that on the street, i'd think it was the real thing! :blink:

this says everything about the car

dog.jpg

I hate the concept of the conversion but i have to admit that car looks pretty damn good. Still gotta appreciate the looks despite the idea being :ghey:
Cant say much about it though..... still faster than i am. :unsure:

Originally posted by seanjuan@Oct 1 2003, 05:25 PM
this says everything about the car

hahaha :bo:

The wing is hideous, but the car isn't bad at all.

Looks, like a well done conversion. The idea isn't great, but damn, got to give them a hand because it seems like they did a hell of a job.

Back