Intel in trouble?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's about damn time. They've had it coming for years, but only in the last couple years has AMD been able to rally the troops.

Wow. I hope they do win because AMD has the better product right now, but I hope they don't win so that there can still be really stiff competition in the CPU market. Then again, if Intel is on the bottom, then they'll be forced to develop even better product to take the sales lead away from AMD again. Hmm.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jun 28 2005, 09:42 PM
Wow. I hope they do win because AMD has the better product right now, but I hope they don't win so that there can still be really stiff competition in the CPU market. Then again, if Intel is on the bottom, then they'll be forced to develop even better product to take the sales lead away from AMD again. Hmm.
[post=517692]Quoted post[/post]​

mmmmmmmmmmmm
CPU cold war

:ph34r:

BAHAHA They had it coming. For their convention they gave AMD the best CPU award or some shit. Forgot. Google it.

Anyway, at least they can admit it when they lose.

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Jun 28 2005, 09:00 PM-->
@Jun 28 2005, 09:42 PM
[post=517692]Quoted post[/post]​

mmmmmmmmmmmm
CPU cold war

[post=517786]Quoted post[/post]​

I vote we force the CEO of intel to wear a big castro 'stache.

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Jun 29 2005, 06:16 AM-->
Originally posted by Calesta@Jun 29 2005, 12:51 AM
E_SolSi
@Jun 28 2005, 10:00 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmm
CPU cold war

[post=517786]Quoted post[/post]​

Which only benefits the consumer. :)
[post=517833]Quoted post[/post]​

indeed

gunna be some SICK shit comming out in the near future