Interesting Scammer Spam

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BrutalB83

Brutal Moderator
VIP
Has anyone ever gotten this one before?

images

Alfa Romeo Motors,
Head Quarters,
Turin Area, Italy.

My name is George Huffman and I am in-charge of the Alfa Romeo Motor's Human Resource department. Alfa Romeo is an Italian Motor Manufacturer and we have several customers in United States of America whom use our cars and presently, most of them require parts that can only be imported directly from Italy and we are unable to receive payments directly from USA due to our Italian Policies.

We receive series of e-mails requesting for parts from our car users, however we are unable to process their request because we are not able to receive US Checks / Money Orders. If we request them to send a Western Union Money Transfer, they will be going against the better business bureau rules because Western Union Money Transfer is based on Cash transactions and costs almost 8% of the amount sent for their sending fee's.

We require you to become our Accounts Receivable agent whom shall assist us towards receiving payments from our customers for required parts, once you receive their check payment, you shall be required to deposit the check and then deduct 10% of each payment received by you as your earning. You will be required to forward the remaining 90% to our Regional Manufacturing Processor via Western Union Money Transfer, if you are interested in this offer, kindly fill the form below:

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS LINE 1:
ADDRESS LINE 2:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
HOME PHONE NUMBER:
CELL / MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
BANK NAME:
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE YOUR BANK TO CLEAR A CHECK FOR $8,000? (PLEASE CONFIRM FIRST):

Once your application has been received, we shall get back to you with more details and instructions on when your first payment shall be delivered to you. Please fill the form above and send to: g.huffman@gala.net .

Regards,

George Huffman.

Weird. I got an interesting email this morning. I was surprised it made it past my Gmail spam blocker.

To: ersinkaraduman@gmail.com
Subject: `Buy Hydrocodone, Codeine, Phentermin, Vicodin Direct, 30 day supply with overnight delivery. Enjoy wholesale discounts, saving up to 80% on your purchase! Safe, secure, and private. shu 92
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:50:06 -0700

* LowestPrice Guaranteed. We will beat the shipped prices of any pharmacies

Codeine
Vicodin
Hydrocodone
XanaxK
ValiumK
Paracod
Phentermin37,5
Tamiflu
AmbienK
Cailis
Vaigra

* Visa Accepted
* 24/7 Customer Support
* Discreet Packaging
* Secured Ordering

http://discountmedss.com

Where is the scam? Sounds like an amazing opportunity for you to make some fun easy cash!

It looks almost like a spear fishing attempt. You are into cars and such you know?

It looks almost like a spear fishing attempt. You are into cars and such you know?

Yeah, that's true. The scammers are personalizing their attempts now! Awesome! :thumbsup:

you should send him back the email, but change fiat to pontiac or oldsmobile, then tell him you are offering the same service as him...

Back