iOS7...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
had 3 phones here, one was a spare, one was mine and the last was patricks. all 5s on AT&T.

the spare updated in minutes as well as mine. patrick bricked his :lol:

here is the spare

1017497_10151698607201763_1745634647_n.jpg

here is mine.

1001161_10151698638601763_321154446_n.jpg

so far i like it.

Never had an iPhone.... what's the big deal here?

yeah yeah..

from my tinkertoy here, i can remote into all my servers/workstations on all my client networks. i can enter my billable time into my ticket system, and i can invoice my clients.

all that from an iphone.....

im not speaking on a functional term
i know that they are well built pretty damn solid all around devices... im strictly talking aesthetics here... it just all of the icons look like they belong on a damn child's toy

1.jpg

Having watched some of WWDC the big take away I took was Johnny Ive has decided to do exactly what he pleases now that no one can override him.

yeah yeah..

from my tinkertoy here, i can remote into all my servers/workstations on all my client networks. i can enter my billable time into my ticket system, and i can invoice my clients.

all that from an iphone.....

I do this from my android :shrug2:

I am not hating on your phone, just sayin.

And Doug can do it from his blackberry.

I'm just saying, all childish look and feel aside, the phone is super functional and works well.

Found another bug though, typing in safari doesn't follow the cursor anymore. I have to manually scroll just to continue to see what I type in the text boxes.

updated to beta 2 this morning.

so theres a new welcome screen, and the phone goes white with a black apple in the middle. fonts are a little thicker which is good because the pencil thin shit sucked... open/close is a hair faster and task ending doesn't reboot the phone randomly. ebay app still no worky.

Back