Iraq Is Getting Owned As We Speak!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

this is the prime reason i didnt join the military.

you only get to go to war once in a great while.

i would be PISSED if i joined the marines when i was 18,
served the customary 4 years or whatever it is, then got honorably
discharged before i got the chance to goto war and kill someone.

wonder if i can sign up right now and get shipped off to the front lines before its over?

A US military spokesman said he could not confirm or deny that troops were inside the zone.

A British Army spokesman said only that soldiers had taken up " forward battle positions".

So where did they get all that "information"?

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 19 2003, 05:21 PM
A US military spokesman said he could not confirm or deny that troops were inside the zone.

A British Army spokesman said only that soldiers had taken up " forward battle positions".

So where did they get all that "information"?

We moved into the DMZ, but we haven't gone to war yet. We bombed, I think 12 artilary sites so far, but they aren't getting "owned" yet.

i try not to watch the war coverage on t.v.

i kinda relate it to watch my friends drive a souped-up skyline that im not allowed to drive.....

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 19 2003, 06:52 PM
i try not to watch the war coverage on t.v.

i kinda relate it to watch my friends drive a souped-up skyline that im not allowed to drive.....

thats a pretty fucked up view

Yeah, if you guys ever listen to NPR they talk about the war againts iraq in like many different views. The US has been systematicly bombing IRAQ for 6 months but its hush hush stuff for the media not to cover. On NPR they talk about how they have been bombing them for a while and stuff. I am not sure of the frequency but I think its 88.5. Oh yeah NPR is National Public Radio.

Honestly im kinda relieved the fighting has started. Although i dont want nething to happen to my family and freinds that r already or on there way there. Im thinking bout joining up myself maybe the army who knows. One of my friends was asking me if they let diabetics fight or join i have no idea, do ne of the military guys here know the answer to that question?

Umm I belive no they don't let them join. I only carry a genetic disease and I have heard of problems for me joining if I wanted to when I turn 18. I know my uncle who has pompei's disease wasn't allowed into the air force when he turned 18. And if you have an extensive medical profile, they don't let you in either.

Diabetics can join,but they can only do certain jobs where their condition can be controlled without problems.

Originally posted by DazedCivic99@Mar 20 2003, 03:40 AM
Past the "Zero Hour" and the iraq people are freakie out shotting at nothing in the air. lol :D :lol:

They're trying to waste all their rounds,so they can surrender. :lol:

personally i dont think the news should cover parts of this so close so that no information gets out on the happenings of what is to go on. my dad who test bombs says that the military is going to use this to test many new things.

Originally posted by DazedCivic99@Mar 20 2003, 04:03 AM
my dad who test bombs says that the military is going to use this to test many new things.

That's because it is move like target practice,with moving targets.

i find it slightly disturbing that you guys think poeple dying is funny. or "target" practice"... imagine if you were that poor fuck that was 2 seconds from havning a hellfire missle in his ass... they have families too, remember that.

Originally posted by 98integrals@Mar 20 2003, 12:19 AM
i find it slightly disturbing that you guys think poeple dying is funny. or "target" practice"... imagine if you were that poor fuck that was 2 seconds from havning a hellfire missle in his ass... they have families too, remember that.

They have been sent flyers on how to give up. If you are willing to fight, you are willing to die. Yes, the innocent ppl dieing is sad and their is nothing we can do about that. We aren't going to purposely shoot innocent people. Saddam is going to use them as a shield and possible and turn them into human bombs.

A rule of war is... protect yourself. Basically.. Kill or be killed if in danger.

patriot.gif

Back