is jg engine dynamics any good?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

powerdriverh22

I am wanting some head work done but there arent really any shops around here that offer good head work so im thinking about sending it to jged. here is what i am wanting:

full port and polish, swirl polish stock valves, valve job, and with the package they use their in house springs and retainers.

what do u all think??

the package im wanting is 1200 bucks

there's 100's of horror stories about Javier and JG. I encourage you to do a search on honda-tech.com about 'em.

Hell, Edlebrock dropped him.. thats why the victor-X manifold is no longer the JG Edlebrok-- its just the Edlebrock.

RLZ is THE place for head work. hands down.
http://www.rlzengineering.com
they don't really have a website-- but email brad.

and i'm not saying that because i've even done biz with them or know them- it's just PROVEN over and over again that their heads make the most power.

my buddy tom's expereince with flow charts:
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1160547

and mind you, this head was ported, re-ported, and THEN sent to brad.
on the 3rd porting and adjusting, he picked up THAT much power.

Originally posted by brian11to1+Aug 31 2005, 10:16 PM-->
@Aug 31 2005, 10:58 PM
http://jgenginedynamics.com/

christ do people even try  :beat:
[post=548118]Quoted post[/post]​

no they dont.
[post=548134]Quoted post[/post]​

to the both of you....thanks for the website ive already been there many times ive even been in contact with them crazy huh??? i didnt ask if they had a web site (thanks for all ur help anyway) i was asking if anyone knew much about them...sure it all sounds good on their web site but hell if i know if it is.

pissedoffsol gave me what i was wanting some information about jged... if you would have read the entire post you would have been able to conclude that yes i did try.

Originally posted by powerdriverh22+Sep 1 2005, 10:29 AM-->
Originally posted by brian11to1@Aug 31 2005, 10:16 PM
E_SolSi

christ do people even try :beat:

no they dont.

to the both of you....thanks for the website ive already been there many times ive even been in contact with them crazy huh??? i didnt ask if they had a web site (thanks for all ur help anyway) i was asking if anyone knew much about them...sure it all sounds good on their web site but hell if i know if it is.

pissedoffsol gave me what i was wanting some information about jged... if you would have read the entire post you would have been able to conclude that yes i did try.
[post=548231]Quoted post[/post]​

you didnt ask for a website
that post was not directed at you

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Sep 1 2005, 10:54 AM-->
Originally posted by powerdriverh22@Sep 1 2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by brian11to1@Aug 31 2005, 10:16 PM
E_SolSi

christ do people even try  :beat:

no they dont.

[post=548231]Quoted post[/post]​

you didnt ask for a website
that post was not directed at you
[post=548283]Quoted post[/post]​

my appolagies

ok...im sorry that i asked for their website...I tryed a search on aol and came up some hotel thing...so I seen a topic on it...and asked for their website...didnt know that was a crime to ask sorry guys im not that smart.....

Originally posted by Hondatuner88@Sep 1 2005, 07:22 PM
ok...im sorry that i asked for their website...I tryed a search on aol and came up some hotel thing...so I seen a topic on it...and asked for their website...didnt know that was a crime to ask sorry guys im not that smart.....
[post=548475]Quoted post[/post]​

we know... most AOL users arent.

DPR Racing Heads, i fully recommend this shop. their head alone gave me 30 whp! i'm running 13.2 all day revving hard all to 9500. it has been a year now and i see now problems at all.

They have been working on my engines since 1996 and they are the only ones I recommend to anyone. JG and honda is like Mugen and honda.

I KNOW THIS IS AN OLD THREAD BUT PLEASE READ!!! DON'T GET SCAMMED BY JG ENGINE!!!

I just recently decided to go and purchase a head from these guys. They are thieves! Their customer service may seem nice at first. They'll reply to your emails quickly and all, but as soon as you make your payment thats where it ends.

I ordered a Pro Series B18C head and was promised that it would be done in 2 1/2 weeks. I waited over a month!!! They kept coming up with excuses. First they told me that they were backed up with orders, then they said it was done but they accidentally worked on the wrong head. I ordered a B18C head and they accidentally worked on a B16 head. I needed my car done so I told them "whatever, I'll take the B16 head". When it was time for them to ship it, they had more excuses... I told them refund my money if they couldn't complete my order, they wouldn't reply. They also never pick up their phones. I couldn't take the lies anymore, I was done! I then did some research and came across this thread and a few others... I started to worry so I filed a dispute before I lost all of my money. Luckily, I was able to recover it on PayPal. If you are an out of state customer like I was then beware!!! Trying to get your money back across state borders is harder and more time consuming than you may think. Never use a money order or check. Always use a method you can track or use as evidence.

Don't be fooled like I was. They may seem to have a lot of content on their website and they may seem legit..., but they are liars and thieves. Beware of these guys...

I didn't send my head to them to get worked on, I ordered a head from them with no core exchange. Thats why they charged me $1600 instead of the $1200 they say on their site. I never got the head I ordered and almost lost my money to them, thats the point of the story... just be careful. Definitely stay away from these guys!

Back