It's April 5th And

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
I'm in CT there's about a 1/2 inch of fuckin sleet/snow on the ground wtf?

here in Michigan we got a good inch of freezing rain last night. Worst thing is, 2 weeks ago when it was all nice, I took my ice scraper out of the car. All I had was one of the car squeegy (sp?) That thing is good for water but not good for ice. Also, I was drifting last night with no ebrake, at about 10 mph.

okla was dry yesturday and then sometime around 3-4am we got a HUGE ass hail storm..hello and welcome to Tornado Season!

over here in NC in rained a little in the morning but was dry and warm in the afternoon.

mother fucker

Monday...Snow...developing late in the morning. Accumulation 2 to 4 inches. Continued cold with highs in the mid 30s. North winds 10 mph becoming east early in the afternoon and increasing to 15 to 20 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

Monday Night...Snow...ending after midnight. Total accumulation...5 to 10 inches. Brisk. Lows in the upper 20s. East winds 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

Azeni's + snow = bad :(

NH = snow right now.

You learn to keep your rims off longer due to the snow/pothole factor up here.

especially when your running 17S WITH LOW PROS

thats right I said it.

Originally posted by FFCiv@Apr 7 2003, 02:34 PM
B u gonna call a Code white???? If so be carefull. We have an inch already in FLD, CT

B never calls a code white ... his car sucks ass in the snow (so he says <_< )

but hell yeah the code white is getting called :D

**** Code White! Conditions are good. We are go for drift. Repeat we are go for drift!****

90 degrees today in orlando, thought i was going to melt.

SoCal...it's pretty warm out here. Sunny and warm in the day time with a little breeze but cools down at night with some cool wind kickin up.

i'm in the beach area so it's different for me than other folks in SoCal.

Back