It's Here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
civic_new1.jpg

civic_new2.jpg

civicengine_new1.jpg

civicinterior_new1.jpg

As of now, I already removed the pin stripe and all the dealer crap.

I bought the wiring harness and dash kit for the cd player, so hopefully sometime this weekend I can install it all.

:woo:

Originally posted by rushcrx@Mar 31 2004, 06:22 PM
:thumbsup: any plans??

plans?

hmm, pay it off first. only a two year loan, but that's the main priority.

i do want to do suspension first, but it'll wait til i'm in idaho for college and the parents won't throw a fit.

so the current plans are the system and doing touch up paint.

haha he said he already removed the pin stripes and dealer shit, just like I did when I got my Si.

great minds think a like.

manual?

Whats with all these people going to Idaho for college on this board. Is there a lot of people in Idaho on this site?

I'm originally from Idaho.. Soda Springs.

Originally posted by Incredib1e@Mar 31 2004, 08:46 PM
manual?

I asked that before he left earlier tonight so I'll step in again and say yes it's a manual. :)

very clean car.

just be careful with the radio- if you have factory keyless entry, you need to leave the stock radio in.

i'm sure there's a plug for it. right now i've got my new radio hooked up and the old one stuffed in the console w/o any panels covering it. it's ghetto, but it works. my wiring kit puts the oem radio in series.
as i posted in teh ICE forum, i'm kinda lost to as where i should permanently put the oem radio. i don't have much cable space.

and there's no chrome over the fenders. it's just some black rubber stuff. i'm seeing if it can be removed w/o it looking back.

my buddy whos an MCEP ( i think thats the right initials) installer:

pissedoffsolwork: where do you usually stuff the oem radio?
Buggin6868: behind the dash whereever i can smash it in
Buggin6868: usually right behind the spot where the factory tape deck would go near the cup holders

there you have it folks.

That plastic stuff on the fenders is easy as shit to get off. Just pull it all off and there will be a sticky, greasy film left behind. Remove it with some Orange Clean or Gojo and then wash the area immediately afterward. That goop will come right off and it'll look real good.

a good installer will relocate your radio underneath your seat. All you need to run to it is power and ground to use your keyless.

Back