ITS MY BIRTHDAY

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Whoopppeee

but I'm mad....the liquor stores are closed, unless I drive like 19 miles. And I'm at work.

I think I'll find a way to get smashed today.
:blink: :D :blink: :D

I forgot liquor stores are closed on Sunday in most places states side :(

That sucks but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY y0!!!!

yea it sucks...

i can get beer though at a gas station or bodega thing, someones gonna show up at my house with a nice big bottle of bacardi anyway.

happybirthday motherfucker.....how old r u .....how's the audi....trader...lol

:bday:

Have a good one man and get trashed! But don't drive that new audi of yours.

Drink up! :beer:

Im 19.

You can't buy hard liquor on Sundays, at least not on the east coast. There are a few places that stay open, but it's hard to find and they close early.

Beer is easily accessible.

DUI = :thumbsdown: not my shit

come to ct...

EVERYTHING is done at 8pm or 9pm if the store elects.
beer is not sold at convinence stores.
sunday, you're getting nothing

CT sucks then. :ph34r:

At least I can get beer. Pizza places sell beer for and extra couple of dollars in NJ. NY and PA but they close at 9.

Bodegas close at t 8-9.

But the bars are open if your desperate.

beer& liq till 230 am sun-sat ....in osceola county florida.....but i rather smoke

PA liquor laws suck dick, You cannot buy more than a 12 pack and a 40 oz at a "bottle shop" but they have no problem with you running it to your car and coming back in to buy more. These "bottle shops" are open til like 1am but they do not sell hard alcohol there. You cannot buy beer at grocery stores or gas stations. To get anything over the alotted 184 ounces you need to go to a "distributor" which are only open 6 days a week til like 7pm.
Back in WI you could buy alcohol 9am-9pm at the grocery store or even at some gas stations. Some places also sold beer til 2 am.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 5 2005, 05:39 PM
You can't buy hard liquor on Sundays, at least not on the east coast. There are a few places that stay open, but it's hard to find and they close early.
[post=508205]Quoted post[/post]​

did not know that about new jersey. but then again, all the liquor stores around here also have at least a small bar attached.

:trashed:

desigmates drivers are the shit

BTW, I bought beer in PA...in the bar of course.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 5 2005, 10:57 PM
come to ct...

EVERYTHING is done at 8pm or 9pm if the store elects.
beer is not sold at convinence stores.
sunday, you're getting nothing
[post=508218]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn, that really sucks. Here you can buy hardliquor, beer, whatever 24 hours a day, in convienence stores, gas stations, grocery stores where ever :)

Back