It's official... 2006 Civic (EDM)

?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what the FUCK is that fucking thing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:puke:

that is one of the ugliest fucking pieces of shit i have seen in a LOOOOONNNNGGGGGG time

ladies and gentlemen it is officially over
FUCK HONDA!!!!!

That's pretty interesting. The only thing I'm not feelin too much is the headlights. I like the ones on the Si's now. The fold up rear seats are SICK.

egad!

Headlights remind me of the earlier saturns. Looks wierd, but im anxious to see them in person so i can pass final judgement.

Originally posted by Guy@Aug 2 2005, 02:08 AM
egad!

Headlights remind me of the earlier saturns. Looks wierd, but im anxious to see them in person so i can pass final judgement.
[post=534342]Quoted post[/post]​

well that won't happen since that is the EDM version. The US will be getting a bigger and equally ugly version that really doesn't look like that (come one, when was the last time you saw honda bring a 5 door hatch to the US)

But the thing looks like a mini SUV. Fuck Honda.

Originally posted by preluderjs@Aug 2 2005, 03:31 AM
I think that car has one of the nicest interiors ive seen.... the rest is complete shit though.
[post=534351]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

Nice interior, except I hate the steering wheel, exterior = blah, and I absolutey HATE where that ebrake is. In my buddies 240 that thing pissed me off being right on my leg.

awesome..

poopon.jpg

looks like a 2004 chevy malibu hatchback thing humped a nissan quest.

popup_ext_gallery03.jpg

+

04.nissan.quest.r34.500.jpg

= the all new useless hunk of shit civic..

06eu_civ-10.jpg

congradulations honda.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Aug 2 2005, 03:07 PM
is the diesel model a turbo??
[post=534386]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, there have been turbo Civics here for a while now, CTDI.

You've gotta be kidding me.

And I thought it could get no worse than the new SI "minivan".

Welp... I was wrong.

:puke:

Back